chapter twenty six

neil's POV

"From the moment you looked into my eyes the whole world seems like a lost city in a random country. My lungs cannot work properly when you are not near. My heart needs you. My soul calls your name. My beautiful and sweet angel, my love, my life, you have got just a strong grip on me to let me go now. Every wound you have given to my body; it is worth everything since you still look at me with eyes full of honesty and dignity. Every scratch you have drawn on the walls of my soul are worth millions since my heart can still skip a beat whenever you say you love me with everything you have. Nothing matters when you say you love me. Forever is not actually a time period but the time myself can spend with you."

"Neil, you were amazing!"

Y/n says and my smile is now hiding my entire face.

"Thank you, love"

I say and she grabs me by the neck of my shirt, colliding her lips with mine and causing my brain to freeze right where we are.

"You were good, you were really good."

She whispers and kisses me again

"I was good."

I wishper back and smile into the kiss.

"I love you"

She tells me.

A black curtain just falls in front of my eyes and my heart is beating out of my chest.

I love it when she says that.           

"And I adore you."

I reply and she smiles while holding my hand and starting walking.

"Y/n, you know that Mr.Keating is waiting for me in the restaurant,huh?"

"Yeah. I just want to walk with you there and then leave. Your presence makes me happy."

"You are such a little kid ,aren't you?"

I laugh and kiss her forehead.

"It seems like we are here. I will come to your dorm at 12am sharp to see you."

I announce and she nods, leaving a peck on my lips.

"Have fun."

She says and walks away with her pinky being the last part of her that touches me.

This girl still gives me butterflies after this time.

I enter the restaurant and stand still for a moment, trying to spot Mr. Keating.

There he is, waving at me.

I quickly walk there and sit down.

"Hey there,kid."

He smiles and I greet him back with a handshake.

"I hope I did not have you waiting long. Thank you for waiting for me."