𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Your POV

"He gives me a feeling I can't describe with words.He is the sun,my sun,that lights up my life like nobody else does.He is the moon,that I talk every night to,trying to get closer to him,meet him,touch him,love him more.He is the stars and the planets moving around,like the butterflies inside me when I see him.He is the gravity that holds me down,since the second I fell for him.
He is my oxygen that keeps me alive and the undescribable feeling I get when the thought of him is the only thing in my mind.He is the blood inside me,flowing straight to my heart.

He is my one and only.The man I would do anything for.I want to be with him for the rest of my life.I promise that I will adore you forever
and I will always be trustworthy and in love with you,my prince."

I read aloud,thinking about Neil,trying to calm myself down,and mrs.Ryder looks at me with eyes filled with tears.

"Are you okay mrs-"

"That was amazing!"

"Oh,thank you so much!"

I smile and she caresses the back of my head,making the bows I have to keep my ponytail I have for the day,well,a ponytail.

"Read us your other work!

"My love for you is uncoditional.I still remember the first day I saw you for the first time,in the library,when you helped me pick up my books.Your skin had a sunset colour under the sun falling gently in your diamond face.Your lips,pinkish as they still are, had the most amazing smile I have ever seen.Your nose was small but yet so cute,completing the symmetry of your face.Your hair was perfect,as not even a single hair was misplaced.

I got addicted in your eyes.They had a beautiful golden colour making the light brown colour of them fade away slowly.You had the most deep,captivating,beautiful,breathraking eyes I have seen in my entire life.

Your voice had an effect on me,in a good way.Goosebumps filled my body and my heart skipped a bit.It was so gentle but yet,so deep it calmed me down.

At first,I thought it was nothing,but then,I realised I was deeply in love with you.I was in love with a stranger,a guy I would probably never see again,and that he probably even forgot about me.It was a mistake,but it was the best mistake I ever done.If loving you was a mistake,I would love my mistake,I would love you.

I am the girl,who fell in love with you,and your beautiful eyes.I hope I will see you soon,angel."

"That was beautiful honey,just like you!"

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐀 》𝐍𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara