𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"I want to kiss her until I lose my breath."

I write down at a piece of paper and pin it against the wall next to all the other verses I have written.

"Why don't you ask her out?"

Knox asks and looks at me,making ms turn around and look at all the guys.

"Would you ever have the guts to ask out Chris,man?"

Charlie says and looks at me.

"Well,no but,Y/n surely likes you!Chris doesn't like me.You see?You were meant to be together,Neil!"

"I don't know.I can't do it.I just-she makes me shy!"

I say and Todd looks at me.

"Okay her dance perfomance is today!Why don't you do it?I believe in you!We all do!"

"What shoud I do?"

"Okay,you know,I guess that girls like when boys just care about them.Get her some flowers and stuff,tell her how you feel,kiss her and ask her out!"

Meeks says and smiles.

"Well,I will think about that!I am so nervous!"

Your POV

"Where's your makeup brush for putting blush on,bestie?"

"I am using it,Ams!Wait a minute!"

I yell across the room and she comes out of the bathroom in a rush with her hair in a perfect bun.

"Wow,you're gorgeous!"

She says and I chuckle as I thank her for complimenting me.

"I wish I was like you!"

She sighs and I slowly go and sit next to her.

"What?What did you say?"

"I wish I looked like you,Y/n!"

"What?Why?"

"You are perfect!Look at you!You are so beautiful,you look like a godess!Your body is amazing and your personality is incredible!I'm not all these stuff!"