𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

-1 month later-

Todd's POV

One month has already passed and I am just keeping my secret, well I believe. Mr.Keating is always so supportive but I just can't help but keep falling into this deep hole that seems neverending. Y/n and Neil are just so happy together and I don't want to destroy that, because of my damn feelings. Feelings, who needs them anyways?

"It was okay at first, that's what I thought, at least. It was okay, until I started losing sleep and staying awake all night thinking about them. It was okay until I realised I was a mess for them.I can't help but keep on loving them, no matter what.."

I begin writing and Neil walks into the room, making me close my notebook.

"H-hi"

I gasp and he greets me back with a small smile.

"You're coming today?"

He asks and I look up at him, struggling to let a word out of my mouth.

"I-I don't know."

I answer and he raises an eyebrow at me.

Your POV

"Are you serious?"

I ask Ams and she lets out a giggle.

"Of course I am!"

"You really want to follow the boys? We aren't even supposed to know about them going somewhere late an night! It's also forbidden!"

I warn her and she smiles.

"Come on, Y/n! Where's the girl who would take every risk I know?You don't even want to know where Neil goes?"

She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, we will go! But, you owe me."

I laugh and she hugs me.

"Thank you bestie!"

She says and I hug her back.

"Tonight is going to be so fun!"

She says and walks towards our wardrobe, opening it.