𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Neil's POV

"Mr.Perry!We would all really appreciate it if you could read us your work!"

I hear mr.Keating calling out my name and I take a deep breath.

"When I look at her,I gasp in awe,wondering how just a human being can be this perfect.She takes my breath away and she is the only woman in the world,that I will ever commit.She is my one and only girl.My dear,my entire life,my darling,my angel.My heart beats just for her,it is so true that I know there is noone else that could replace her because I love her deeply.

I want us to fly together,higher than she makes me feel.I will be the warrior to fight for us.I will take all her pain away,and my love for her will set her free.She will put all her weight on me,making her feel like I am the stone she needs.

She came in my life like a star.She lights up every day of my life,as she makes my soul bright.She is my escape,my safe place and my shelter.I fell for her the second I saw her,and I know this love,is the love that comes once in a lifetime.And I am sure that she is that love of mine.

Thoughts of her surround me.She is the reason my life if worth living.
I looked intoher eyes,touched her hand,and felt like I was swimming in her beautiful soul.If I had the words to describe my feelings for her,I would be the happiest man ever existed.But words seem to fail eveeh time I try to do that,but poetry helps me express my feelings for that angel differently.

If I had one wish,I would stay by her side,for eternity.

I love her,and I am pretty sure,she is the one for me,because it never gets so hard to breathe,when she is looking at me."

"Oh come on guys,this deserves an award!Congratulations,Mr.Perry!"

"Thank you,mr.Keating!"

I smile and look at him.

"And the other poem,sir?"

"It's right here!"

"Do your job!"

He simply says and sits at his desk,waiting for me to read.

"I remember the time,her eyes danced with mine,under the warm sun.It felt like we were meant to be,like two shooting starts on the same path,trying to walk on it,creating the perfect future for them.