𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

"Because I'm in love with my best friend's love, and with my best friend

"Because I'm in love with my best friend's love, and with my best friend."

I breathe out, looking at the trees in front of me, not believing I actually said that.

"Y/n and Neil..."

I sigh and hide my face in my arms.

"It's okay.They are both your best friends,Todd. You developed strong feelings for them..."

"Mr.Keating, I can't just pretend like everything's fine. I'm literally in love with them."

I cry out and look up at the sky.

"It's okay, Todd. You just like boys too.. You should talk to them, to clear things out."

"Never."

I chuckle and point my face towards him.What am I going to do? I'm fucked up...

Neil's POV

I wake with rays of sun hitting my face. I stand up and smile, thinking about the angel I can finally call mine. I look at Todd's bed and realise it's empty.

"He probably woke up early. I will see him downstairs."

I say to myself and walk into the bathroom, smiling and singing happily.

I brush my teeth and my hair and then walk into the room. I put on a shirt and a pair of pants as the last thing I put on is a sweater. I grab my shoes from the floor and put them on on my way outside of the room, locking the door behind me.

"Good morning!"

I say with enthusiasm in my voice as I see all the boys.

"Good morning, Neil!"

They all reply and I look at them, weirded out.

"Where's Todd?"

I ask and they all look at each other.

"We thought he was with you."

Meeks answers and I start stressing out.

"He wasn't in the room today and I thought he woke up earlier than me."

I say and they all look at me.