𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Neil's POV

"Darling?"

I say as I knock the door of her dorm.

"Hey, I don't know if you are in there, Y/n, but, I really need to talk to you. I need to see you..."

I continue and knock on the door once more. As I do it, I hear a soft sob and then the door opens, revealing a crying Y/n. Before I know it, before I even get the chance to ask her what's wrong, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me into a hug.

"I fucking love you more than anything else in this world. Please tell me you will never let me go. Please."

"Hey, hey! Honey, what is this about? What is it?"

I ask, scared and worried, waiting for her reply. She pulls away and I wipe her tears away, leaving my hands on her cheeks.

"I was thinking... Something happened. Something terrible. I am an awful person, Neil. I don't deserve you. I love you. I just want to be with you. I can't. I am scared. You will hate me..."

She cries out and she puts her hands on mine.

"Y/n, I could never hate you, never. What happened?"

"It's Todd... He didn't do anything wrong. He just... He is just confused. And I- I don't know..."

"What does Todd have to do with us? What did he do? Did he hurt you?"

"No... I mean, kind of... I was the one who hurt him. Look, Neil, I feel so bad. I don't know what to do."

Is Todd the reason she has been acting like that lately? Is she falling for him? No. Wait, no, Neil you are going crazy. What did he do? What did she do? I can't keep making scenes without being aware of what happened. God, what is this?

"Baby, tell me what happened..."

"He... Uh... Well, he kissed me. But, I kissed him back... I mean, I didn't exactly kiss him back. It just happened. And I feel awful."

"Wait... He kissed you!? And you... You kissed him back!?"

"No, Neil, I-"

"Why would you do that?"

I calmly say, feeling the blood inside my veins boiling. I knew it.