ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7 (ꀎꌚ꒻)

ᵘʰʰ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐ ᵐᵉ ⁱᶠ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱⁿ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐᵃʳ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉⁿᵍˡⁱˢʰ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐʸ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ˡᵃⁿᵍᵘᵃᵍᵉ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Good job for yesterday's battle trial
I saw the VTR amd your result..

Bakugo, you have potential, so don't act like a kid.
And midorya, It'll cost you another arm, huh? Control your quirk. stop "using i cant" as a excuse or else I will fail you.
I don't like to repeat myself. If you can overcome this, then you can go beyond.

But for today, i know it's a bit rushed, but please choose a class rep.

______________________________________

Sans's Pov

And with that the whole class went in a bit of a chaos because a lot of people wanted to be the class rep, well it was decided that we should just vote. Hmm should I Midorya cause who else? I barely know anyone here so choosing midorya is a pretty decent choice mostly bcuz I know him the most but Ida here is also a pretty good one. hmm y'know what I'll just go with Ida cause he seems pretty responsible.

Then afterwards the result was shown

Sans-5
Midorya-3
Momo-2
Ida-1
-
-

Wait what how the hell I got voted..
well I immediately declined my position and stated "𝗜𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗲, 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗽"

Aizawa: okay, then Class Rep is Midorya and Vice Class Rep is Yaoyoruzu.

Well most people were content with the results.

_____________________________________

Then after that we go to the cafeteria for food well during the meal an emergency happened and everyone panicked, I wanted to know who it was so I teleported out.Then I learned that it was just the press but I sensed an unwanted presence alongside it
so I investigated further but I didn't have any lead only a couple of stuff destroyed by the press but besides that I also saw some decayed stuff I'm guessing that this is some sort of quirks, so I'm guessing that a villain was behind this... hmm I'll need more clues for this tho..

Well i saw Aizawa trying to get the crowd of journalists to calm down and go away but to no avail. I watched the scene from a distance and saw that the police had finally arrived and calmed the crisis all together.

After I those went to Aizawa he was on his way to the principal so he dragged me along.

"The situation finally calmed down Nezu" Aizawa said

"Well thats good,may I ask why did you bring Sans along with you" Nezu asked

"He was about to say something to me so I figured out that he might as well say it here cause im guessing thats something about the situation earlier"
Aizawa answered

I nodded in response

"Then what is it, knowing you I'm guessing that it is something pretty important," Aizawa asked