ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 42 (𝒟ℯ𝒸𝒶𝓎)

ᵉʰ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ⁱ ˢᵃʸ ᵐʸ ᵘᵖˡᵒᵃᵈ ˢᶜʰᵉᵈᵘˡᵉ ⁱˢ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ⁱⁿᶜᵒⁿˢⁱˢᵗᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ

ᵖˡᵘˢ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶠᵘⁿᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃᵗ ᵃˡˡ ⁱᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ˢʰᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡᵒᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᶜʳᵉᵉⁿ
ʷᵉˡˡ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱˣ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ ᵗʰᵒ ˢᵒ ⁿᵒ ʷᵒʳʳⁱᵉˢ ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᶠⁱⁿᵉ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

____________________

Sans' s Pov

"𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁"

In an instant everything started to fade and decay ultimately tuning it to a barren wasteland of nothingness. Anything touched by the ever growing decay turned into dust even people.

I luckily had my guard up so I used a shortcut everyone away and sent us to the sky above and summoned a large blaster for us to land on. I should thank the drinks I drank earlier cuz now I have more stamina.

"It's spreading to the object's that is connected to the one he touched" Gran Torino points out

"Thanks for the save,Comic. A lot of us will probably die from that attack." Crust said

"Sans! It's still spreading. You should use 'that' ability." Aizawa murmured in a way that I'll be the only one to be able to hear it.

I responded to him with a simple nod, and then I stopped the time from flowing. Only allowing me and Aizawa to move. Aizawa actually knew off this ability of mine after seeing it first hand in the fight with Overhaul in that exact same moment I stopped time to save Nighteye from the spike.. I actually got forced into admitting what was that ability, cuz he somehow could differentiate my lies and my truths. So basically me lying to him doesn't even work out at all.

"Do still have stamina?" Aizawa asked me in a serious tone

"𝘆𝗲, 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁" I answered back at him giving my usual smile.

"Save it, okay.. We'll desperately need that." Aizawa said and then added "Unfreeze the others so that they can help. "

"𝗺'𝗸𝗮𝘆" i replied back at him. And then I disabled the affect of this ability on the others, except for obviously the old man.

"huh? This is odd.." Mirko said questioning what is going on right now

"Wait what is happening? Everything stopped moving.." Lock said

"Who knows?" Thirteen said

Everyone was totally bewildered of this happening. I mean I can't blame them at all not everyday you'll see time being stopped in front of your very own eyes.

"Calm down. This is one of Comic's ability. Called "Time Stop"... It uses a ridiculous amount of stamina so who can give us all a ride? Having Comic's blaster here just uses more stamina for him, cause his quirk entirely is based off how much stamina he has." Aizawa calmly explains to everyone

"I can give us a ride." The dragon lady said

"While Comic's ability is still active. Let's try to stop the decaying. " Endeavor instructed them. People cheered and agreed but just as they were about to take off Mirko raises her hand seeming trying to tell that she has a pretty important question to ask them.