ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 22 (𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ)

ʰᵒˡʸ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ 2ᵏ ᵛⁱᵉʷˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Another panic attack huh, luckily I'm getting better at calming myself down. It was 3:13 and knowing that I can't sleep again how about I'll do some work on some cases mainly using my Font code name for this kind of stuff. I browsed for mostly hacking type of stuff and after finishing some stuff I was able to get around 13 of them done, I typically get rewarded through my account. Afterwards Aizawa came in my room which was pretty unexpected.

"Sans, we have a case for you. We need you to try and hack the U.A system." he said tireld

"𝗵𝘂𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝘆?" I questioned him

"Nezu wants to see how easy will it be to hack into the U.A system." he answered.

"𝗠'𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻"I answered back

I then made a new account pretty much named Kechup3000 and then I started to try and hack into the U.A. system. I commonly failed but that was already expected so I always try again. One hour and a bit more passed and I was able to get in. I contacted Aizawa at my success and told him the method I had used.

Afterwards I went on with my day, I decided to go and read some books as some of them were pretty new still, mostly about science or fairly tales. Time passed as I decided to brush my teeth and took a shower. As I was eating my food Aizawa messaged me that Nezu would like to talk to me in his office, so I quickly finished my food and changed into the school uniform and placed my blue jacket on top of it. I still need to go pretty early to talk with the principal and my classmates at this time just had started to wake up from their sleep. So I shortcut to the front of the school and walked inside then I made my way to the principal room.

"Sans I know that you had hacked inside the school so may I ask how did you do it?" Nezu asked

I then relayed what I used and gave some tips on how to cover that up. Afterwards I went to the classroom and took a nap at my desk.

Some time later my classmates had arrived not surprised at all at my remark as it was already common. Aizawa then entered the classroom he stated things about the provisional license,then out of nowhere the door opened as Midnight, Cementoss, and Ectoplasm came in they talked about mastering two ultimate moves. I knew that I already probably had beyond two but I just went with the flow. I then changed into my uniform and shortcut to Gym Gamma, I told the others beforehand that I'll just shortcut there so they don't have to worry about me much.

When the others finally had arrived as I was sleeping while standing they just shook me awake. We were supposed to work on a ultimate move for the exams, others were trying their best as I was just doing random stuff, like drinking ketchup, using shortcut all over the place, summoning tons of bones.

Aizawa already knew about the fact that I already have an ultimate move and informed the other teachers that I already have one, and I actually need a wider space to do it. So when it was night the teachers came up to me and we then went to a huge clearing. To where they had told me to use it.

"𝗨𝗺, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆" I said then I summoned a ton of blasters and it covered the sky. The teachers were in shock as I showed it to them except Aizawa of course he already saw it when we were training. I didn't blast it and made it go away instead.

"That was huge no wonder why you didn't want to show it last time" Midnight said shocked

"Well, that had more blasters than last time" Aizawa said

"Do you have another one?" Cementoss asked

"𝗨𝗺 𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘁, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁" I said

"Well those are pretty good" Ectoplasm said

I got to skip the training all together as I already have two, but for the exam I trained more on my stamina if I want to last longer attacking or even using my bad time mode for prolonged periods of time. Stamina was still my main priority so most of the days was spent training my stamina.

Days passed as the day of the exam finally had arrived. We chatted as a dude barged in he has much love dor U.A. as Aizawa explained. Then a girl approached Aizawa.

"Eraser. Eraser is that you? I only saw you on TV during the Sports festival. It's been a long time! " the person said. I noticed that Aizawa pretty much stiffened from that.

"Marry me" the person said

"No" Aizawa said

Joke then started laughing and said "If you marry me we can make a happy family full of laughter."

"No need I already have a comedian with me" Aizawa replied

"Oh? someone lives with Eraser" Joke said

"Well since your here, Joke. That means... " Aizawa said

"Yes. come here everyone. U.A students is here" Joke said

Another class then approached us and pretty much was a fan of us it was awkward. Luckily Aizawa called us in

We then readied ourselves in our costumes, then we entered the area. A dude explained the stuff for us he was tired to say the least. I already noted that our class was in a huge disadvantage cause of the Sports Festival revealing our quirks, but luckily in the sports event I haven't shown anything on my soul ability so I still have an advantage here.

_
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1000 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀