ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 21 (𝒟ℴ𝓇𝓂𝓈)

ʷᵉˡˡ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Sans's Pov

The mood is pretty dense here, most were disappointed in themselves as the pretty much went over the rules just to try and save Bakugo last time. I didn't like the gloomy atmosphere so I decided that I would go and crack up a pun.

But before I was able to do that Bakugo somehow managed to get the class to cheer up by dragging Denki and making him short-circuit this was pretty much enough for the whole class to burst into laughter. I guess even someone like him who is always mad still doesn't like everyone to be gloomy and all serious like that, I believe deep inside he still likes everyone to be happy, even if it is his very own way. When the laughter died down I then cracked up a pun pretty much aimed at Denki who was still in short-circuit.

"Well that was pretty punny" Midorya said and then added "Your a humurus guy ain't ya."

"𝗠𝗲𝗵, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗵-𝘂𝗽 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝘀"I said with my signature smile

"Hmm.. How about lets taco bout' it instead" Midorya said back at me

"𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁" I said

"I-..... You know what i can't think of anything else." Midorya said scratching his head

The class then burst out another round of laughter after our little pun battle. Well I looked at Aizawa as he just face-palmed as I looked at him.

"The puns were terrible" Sero said while laughing

"I agree" Kirishima said while also laughing.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗯" I said

"Yeah, right" Kyoka said while trying not to laugh as Denki there is still in short circuit as he makes goofy faces with a thumbs up.

"We should head inside now" Aizawa said at us.

We then entered the establishment and it was big as hell, prob like a mansion of some sort. The rooms were spacious and was squeaky clean. A lot of us gaped at the sight of it, knowing that this is where we're going to stay at. Aizawa then explained where the rooms are located.

"We even have a garden." Sero said

"So spacious and beautiful. There's even a sofa too!" Mina said

"This is a mansion" Uraraka said while falling to the floor

Aizawa then explained what is in store inside our rooms. I was amazed as there was a lot of stuff. Aizawa then said to fix the room to our liking and just get cozy as he dismisses.

I then went to my room and shortcut the stuff I bought last time for this as I design my own room. I mostly just shortcut the stuff in place as I was too lazy to move it myself. I shuffled the stuff like the desks bed shelf and others and was just primarily going for a modern type of style with black and white colors and with just a bit of blue tossed into the mix. The sheets, blankets, curtains and even the pillow covers were actually sewed by me cause I was bored the other day and tried to apply what Error had taught me.