ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 20 (ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃)

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)
______________________________________

We were then decompressed and, was placed in a chair. I and Bakugo got tied into the chair, well I didn't resist cause I was bone-tired ..

When Bakugo woke up they rambled and rambled about heroes and justice I barely listened to it as I was getting tired and I do not want to waste more energy on trying to listen on what bullshit they said. But by the way they spoke I knew that they wanted us to join their group, but his reasons were unknown yet but I can build up a solid theory about it, sadly I'm currently to tired to do so. I wanted to go near Dabi as he is the only one that I still haven't used check on.

Then suddenly Shiragaki ordered them to release us. What are they thinking, this is pretty stupid cause the pomeranian will most immediately attack them and they even said it themselves. Then the moment they did they first released me from the strap, then went towards Bakugo next to release him the exact moment he got released he attacked. Well I called it.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking... Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time. So basically you mean "We want to harass people, so please join us, right?," Don't bother, I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change!"Bakugo said proudly while taking a defensive stance.

Out of nowhere I then was given a notification that the heroes are about to infiltrate this building so I gave a small speech to the villains before their impending doom."𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀" I said casually

"You're saying that as if you have the advantage here, cause you don't.. We have" Dabi said at me.

I laughed at their remark which shook them off and then I said "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀!" I said with my signature smile on my face.

"What do you mean by that-" Twice said

"SMASH!" All Might said while punching through a wall

"What the-" Spinner said confused

"Kurogiri! " Shiragaki said

"Gate! " Kurogiri said

Then another hero popped up and binded every single villain in the room

"A tree? What the heck?" Dabi said then he tried using his fire but another hero popped up and knocked Dabi unconscious.

"YOU CANT RUN ANYMORE VILLAINS, WHY BECAUSE WE ARE HERE!" All Might said

The vilians then murmured a couple of stuff whilst they're trapped.

All might then looked at ua and said
"I'm sure that you were scared.. You did good bearing it."

"I wasn't scared!" Me and Bakugo said in synchronization, I then took notice of the environment which was depleting.

Then suddenly the whole building we were at shaked and some goop took the villains and Bakugo I dodged it and I shortcut myself to the back-up heroes. With a bit of energy I was able to send my small blaster which was caught in the goop to my classmates to view it later. Midorya immediately got the message and took the blaster with him. Then I faced the heroes "𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽" I said while falling down to the ground.