ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13 (ℐ𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅)

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗˡʸ ᵈᵉʳⁱᵛᵉᵈ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵒ

(ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Sans's Pov

While waiting for the train to arrive at my internship I was processing my thoughts on stuff.

The mini Gaster Blaster in the League of Vilians's base has already dissappeared since there was no movement whatsoever.

I have still not gathered any sort of
info about what happened back there well i just have been writing theories in this book. I know I've bent the codes of this word already but I think I will need to tell Aizawa about my actual orgin. I don't wanna keep him away from the light of my actual story y'know. Hmm.. I think I'll tell him when the time is right. He's a pretty trustworthy guy anyways.

I got off the train and decided to go to a Cafe to eat cause it's lunch and ordered some food. Afterwards I continued and reached my destination and continue to walk where the building was located. When I arrived I entered the building. The people there directed me to his office, I guess this is the meeting spot? Hawks is still not here tho...

Then all of the sudden feathers popped up and attacked me, well I just dodged them easily and Hawks popped up at the window holding a bucket of KFC.

"Hello sorry about that I'm just testing you, you're pretty good at dodging" he said

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀"

"You're Gaster right?" Hawks questioned

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗶 𝗮𝗺, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀"

"Alright Sans, I'm grateful you picked me. Anyways want some?" he then motioned to the bucket of KFC at his hands.

"𝗡𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀,𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲"

"Well then while we're at here, could you talk more about your quirk"

"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀, 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘆."

Hawks then cuts him off and asked "How about the karmic part you only said the Skell-soul"

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳𝗳." I answered

"Oh sorry about that then" he said

"𝗔𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮" I said lazily

"Your quirk's pretty strong it's like the direct counter to villains" Hawks compliments

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀"