ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 9 (𝒮𝓅ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓈 𝒻ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 1)

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠ*ᶜᵏ ʰᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉˡˡ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠ*ᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ 3 ᵈᵃʸˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ʰᵃᵈ ᵈᵒᵘᵇˡᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵛⁱᵉʷˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ, ʷᵉˡˡ ˢʰ*ᵗ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵍʳᵒʷᵗʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

I was watching on the TV lazily then Aizawa shows up

"well I pretty much believe people are mostly training at this time. So don't go lazing around at least train" Aizawa told me

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵,𝘆𝗲𝗮, 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗜 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼?"

"Maybe your stamina? since it's basically the basis of your quirk" he said

𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀

_
With that I left to train. Hmm what am I supposed to do to train my stamina? Oh I know I'll just use the treadmill from the gym.

Then I went to the gym and I saw some classmates there.
I was in my blue jacket with my hood covering my face. So I hope they don't recognize the jacket.
I entered and then got on a treadmill.
I placed it at full speed but the treadmill at full speed was still too slow for me but I don't really have a choice but to go with it.
Y'know what, I'll just run on this thing until I get tired.

Well I got bored on the treadmill cause I didn't expect that my stamina is much higher than before so I just decided to do random stuff that involves stamina cause I already had spent an hour on the treadmill and I'm going, barely or not at all tired.
The random stuff was in order to pretty much train my stamina, well if it helps then it helps.

Welp. I'm guessing that I'm getting too overpowered now so I stopped by a Cafe and treated myself to some food

Afterwards I went to the treadmill and used it. I lasted a good four and a half hours on the treadmill while it's on full speed before I actually started to feel tired. Thirty minutes later I was pretty sweaty so I stopped training.

Then I headed home and continued life as usual. Time passed and It was now the time for the U.A. sports festival.

______________________________________
~Timeskip~

Well we were at the prep room still I had no choice but to wear this uniform, sadly I can't wear my blue jacket on top of it cause it goes against the rules.

Then all of the sudden Ida barged in the room saying "Are you all ready? It's starting soon."

We readied ourselves as we hear Present Mic talking

"Hey! over here, everyone! Focus on me my dear journalists. This year, the event is filled with everyone's favorite young blood, U.A. Sports Festival is about to begin. Are you ready? " Mic said with enthusiasm

"First let's welcome the first year students! "

We then stepped out into the ring. well it was a little too bright for my liking we walked to the location where the head judge was at. I saw that the judge was Midnight an R-rated hero.

Then suddenly she called Bakugo in the stage and then Bakugo delivered a speech to most people's suprise he pledged for first place

Most competitors in the event were furious at his remarks while I thought he was being stupid, but nevertheless I wasn't too surprised cause I figured that he would say some dumb shit even before he spoke cause he is Bakugo who always do something reckless and outright stupid sometimes.