ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 47 (𝒢𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓈)

ʸᵒ ˢᵒ ᵘʰʰ ⁱˡˡ ᵃᵈᵐⁱᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵃ ʷᵉᵉᵏ ᶜᵘᶻ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿᵃˡ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ
ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰ 50ᵏ ʳᵉᵃᵈˢ
ˢᵒ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ˢʰᵒᶜᵏᵉʳ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

____________________

Third person POV

As the two took a hefty rest after some long drawn out battles they had the AUs sit tight and comfortably inside the home.

Nightmare and Error are just chilling in Sans's room reading the books from Sans's bookshelf. The two of them were quite intrigued with the amount information the book holds about this world they're in. So to learn more they started reading, mainly about quirks tho.
On the funny note Error brought the bean bag with him to Sans's room to lay down on it as he reads.

Fresh, Dream and Swap are basically playing Mario cart in the Playstation. Even if Fresh constantly wins the game Swap always perseveres to play, while Dream is just being dragged along not knowing what to do.
As for the Playstation and why it's here, this house has one because Mic sometimes bringing them along as he sought out to play games with Sans and Aizawa.

Horror on the otherhand was just sleeping like usual.

_____________________

Time passed by as the two are already up buying groceries and stuff that the AU's would like.

"Sans can I ask something?" Aizawa said to Sans who was pushing the shopping cart

"𝗺𝗵𝗺?" Sans replied as he leaned to Aizawa

"What does your buddies like. I mean stuff they like. I decided to buy them something pleasant." Aizawa said as he gave an explanation

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗵 𝗶'𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿. 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹." Sans said as he looks to the stuff presented in the shelves which were condiments. And was basically eyeing the ketchup.

"Yeah I'd figure" Aizawa said as he gives a slight chuckle, all the while grabbing the ketchup bottle that Sans was eyeing and adding it to the cart.

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗴" Sans said in a jokingly fun tone.

"Yeah he litterally brought it to your room just so he can read while laying down on it" Aizawa snickers as he saw the coffee aisle.

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳-𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰" Sans said as he motions a gun with his fingers

"Anyways moving on what does the others like?" Aizawa asks as he chooses what type of coffee he'll get

"𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵 𝗶'𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝗯𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗵. 𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. " Sans said