ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 18 (ℰ𝓃𝒸ℴ𝓊𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇)

ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈᵒᵐ ʰⁱᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)
______________________________________

Another day in school, and per usual I was seen sleeping in my seat when my other classmates had arrived and obviously they were unbothered by it as it is now a common thing for them.

"Everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing your stories about training camp" Mina said

"We... We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist" Midorya said

Well they mostly talked about the Training camp Aizawa already told me stuff about it cause I pretty much annoyed him for that info. Well I continued to just overhear their chatter as I'm getting sleepy again cause I didn't sleep because of insomnia and a panic attack. Well those are not all bad though. Aizawa came in and revealed a bit of trickery that they had done and I obviously already knew that beforehand. Lida was infuriated at the trickery. Some were overjoyed but then they saddened when they learned that they were gonna take extra lessons.

I was dragged onto a shopping spree with the others as I really don't have an proper excuse. I tnt by

~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip ~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸" I said quickly readying myself and wearing some clothes. This time I went for a black shirt and dark blue jeans, then I topped it with my blue jacket that was on the drying rack and it was already dry. Then after all of that I chugged down some ketchup and shoved it in my jacket. Then I shortcut my way to the location of the meet up spot.

I saw the others and walked up to them.

"Oh your here!" Kyoka said

"You're late" Lida said while chopping air

Well they continued on chatting about stuff that they wanted to buy. Because of this diversity it was decided that we should split up and just go back here at 3pm. I myself didn't know what to buy so I just stick around the corner. Drinking my ketchup on where no one notices.

But then I saw a shady guy going near Midorya, I quickly learned that it was Shigaraki I spyed at them making my soul hard to sense. I spyed thier conversation with a Tiny Gaster Blaster. They're conversation was getting quite heated and I noted important hints about Shigaraki's behavior. Then Uraraka arrived to which then Shigaraki left. I pretty much considered it to be too dangerous if I continued spying on Shiragaki. Welp I left before others noticed I was there.

I went to a shop that had bags because I need something to carry my luggage.
I wandered around the shops looking for something I want to buy I ended up buying some stuff. When 3pm struck I shortcut my way back to a location where no one can see, then I approached the others, they got quite a huge haul. Then Uraraka reported the incident causing the shop to close. Each of us left and went to our very own house. I knew Midorya will be going to the police station to report some stuff on the incident earlier. I also knew that I'll go there too but I'll obviously need to wait until Midorya was done reporting.

While others are at the comfort of their homes or training, I on the other hand had been looking out for clues. Most ending to nothing but not until I thought to go back to the location where I saw Shiragaki and Hero killer chatting. Well lo' and behold someone was there, possibly new members. I hastily noted these and immediately left before I get caught. One of them was a female wearing something that resembles a high school uniform and she had a blonde hair. The other one was a male that had black hair and a face that somewhat was burnt. Leaving the scene I can't help but wonder who exactly were those two, I can't use check as they are too far from me.

I went into a shop and bought a notebook and a pen I transfered my notes there and drew sketches of the two figures as time passed. Midorya whom just left the station with his mother. I had shortcut myself in.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲"I said lazily

"When did you get here?"Toshinori said

"𝗜 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗰𝘂𝘁" I said

"Oh hello Sans, I'm guessing that you have something important" Keisatsu said to me

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿, 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘆'𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗟.𝗢.𝗩" I said

"Well that's great let's go to my office then. And also Toshinori if you didn't know Sans here actually gathers a ton information for us." Keisatsu said

"Wait what,isn't he still a student" Toshinori said

"Well he gathers information really effectively so we let him be. As long as it can benefit us and won't break any laws"Keisatsu said

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗽. 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁" I said sheepishly

"Well then can you tell us what you've gathered" Keisatsu said

I gave him my notebook and we talked about it for some time. I wasn't worried on how long I'll end up being here as I already had chatted Aizawa about it beforehand.

More time passed as the interrogation was finally done. I went back home greeting Aizawa and cooked some food for the both of us. Then I lied down in the couch watching some T.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day we were allowed to use the pool. Well I got in as I try to swim.

"Oh hello Sans may I know ask what are you doing"Lida asked

"𝗼𝗵,𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗺"

"Trying?" Uraraka said

"Well Sans here actually don't know how to swim."Asui said..

" Well then here, I gladly will teach you how" Lida said

Time passed as I slowly got a hanng of these swimming thing. The others were doing a race as I was just chilling out.

The day was pretty fun as I got to learn how to swim.

_
ʷᵉˡᵖ ⁱᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1047 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀