ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 38 (ℰ𝓍𝒽𝒶𝓊𝓈𝓉ℯ𝒹)

ᵘʰ ˢᵒ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ʷʰʸ ⁱ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ⁱ ᵈᵒ ᵃᵖᵒˡᵒᵍⁱᶻᵉ ᵒᵏ

ʷᵉˡˡ ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

___________________________

Sans Pov

Thinking about stuff because of yet another sleepless night it was 3 am and well luckily last time's discussion went smoothly.. I thought Aizawa would have acted differently about those stuff luckily all worked out well in the end.. I still should talk about some stuff with Aizawa tho-
I guess that's good enough i guess.

Day and day ive gotta more and more busy cause there was chaos at a different city and from what I know it's about Liberation from or something like that vs League of villains. The heroes is somewhat planning to do an all out attack on the Paranormal Liberation Front cause the two somehow teamed up so that's why im really busy, I've been gathering as much info as possible because of that, and its one of the reasons why im not much seen in school nowadays.
Welp today's gonna be a long day, especially because its Monday.

I sat up from my bed knowing that I'll be constantly teleporting for some shit, man i hate having to do work. I traversed my dim littled room took a seat at my chair. Then opening up my pc which was soon followed by my monitor. I spun around my seat waiting for shit to load after that i did some shit which I was supposed to do later cuz why not im totally bored out of my mind.

Around 4:30 am i finished and im back to being bored out of my mind.... oh wait i can do a patrol right now, ill just do that to kill the time cuz I can't think of anything else to do.

______________________
Timeskip
(ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵗᵗᵉʳᵃˡʸ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵇᵃʳᵉˡʸ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ᵗⁱᵐᵉˢᵏⁱᵖˢ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵃˡᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ)
-----------------------------

Checking at the time I decided that I've killed enough time from a patrol to be totally honest I didn't get that much criminals only two this time. I shortcut to my dorm and I wear my uniform and then i placed my blue jacket on top, wore my shoes and then took a shortcut to school at 5:00 and place my stuff in my locker. (ˢᵃⁿˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˢᵏⁱᵖˢ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ) Afterwards I took a shortcut to the classroom then slept at my chair yet again. My classmates are totally used to me doing this kind of shit.. So they don't mind me sleeping at all.

_________________________

(3rd person Pov)

The others then arrived at the room totally unbothered by Sans being in the room despite the fact it was originally locked they knew he could just teleport in the room so seeing him fast asleep at his desk wasn't an issue, heck even the teachers let him be cause he just breezes through every test they throw at him, some of them even knows that he doesn't study the school stuff at all, its like he just knows it all. The guards at the gate also don't even bother with him at all, the security is pretty tight in U.A. so the fact that he just waltz in and does whatever he pleases in the school is pretty mind boggling for a normal student there.

But around the internships his classmates noticed something quite odd with Sans like hes more exhausted than his usual chill mixed lazy attitude, like he's now not sleeping like he's being lazy but more like cause he's exhausted. It has been even more evident during classes as well.