ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 41 (𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓉ℯ)

ᵉʰ ᵐʸ ᵃˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ˢᵒ ʸᵉᵃʰ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ ˢᶜʰᵉᵈᵘˡᵉ ⁱˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵃˢⁱᶜᵃˡˡʸ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗˡʸ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

___________________________________

"Flashfire fist!" Endeavor shouts while engulfing the Nomu with fire "They regenerated right back up." Endeavor said

"I'll erase their quirks so you guys can focus on fighting" Aizawa says whilst activating his quirk at the same time

"𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮" I said teasingly

"i know" Aizawa replied to me

"Mirko you good?" Crust asks asks her

"Yeah I just got some scratches" Miriko answered while holding her gaping wound. Then she ran off basically chasing the old man

I then used a shortcut near her and said "𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

"nah, ill lose my prey" Mirko says

"Mirko, don't worry he can teleport!" Endeavor shouted loudly so she can hear it and it seemed to get her to stop running around so I was able heal her wounds. Afterwards when the wound was done healing I touched on her shoulder and shortcut the both of us to the room where the old man is currently in. Well i did still made sure that i left gaster blasters there.

When we arrived we were greeted by Shigaraki in the capsule. We instantly jumped to break it, ye i made sure that i don't use any blasters cuz it might rekindle it.

Since this large scale operation was bout to end. Hopefully nothing else happens right? Obviously it won't do that?.....I've got a bad feeling that it would tho and my guts are usually on point as well, heh... Well in any case I was loosing focus and interest to keep carrying this shit out... So I looked around instead just in case I see something pretty interesting.

I saw some energy drinks and coffee at the counter and those were the ones I liked the most as well and as a bonus they were not even opened and upon further inspection they were legitimate drinks and not some testing random shit. So I decided to brew myself some coffee and because of that I left Mirko to do the breaking well she can handle that..

"No!" the old man cries as Mirko approaches nearer and nearer. Well from the machine it shown that it was just 45% done. "STOP IT!" the old man shouts even louder and he seems like he started tearing up.

"Say bye-bye!" Mirko shouts whilst landing a nasty kick to the capsule's glass casing. "Oh? This is stronger than what I had initially thought it would be." Mirko says as she lifts her foot realizing it didn't got destroyed right away.

"NO! No! Stop it please! I beg of you!" The old man screamed and tried desperately to get Mirko to stop and and honestly I think I can see his mucus dripping down from his nose.

"I guess this is bye for real now" Mirko says whilst I just watch and spectate while drinking some energy drink

"NO!!" the old man shouted. This time it was loud hella loud, cuz even I winced at its sheer volume and I almost spilled my energy drink. But after I think that got is voice damaged because the old man can't talk no more.

Mirko paused a bit from that probably because of her enhanced senses. Then she kicked down the capsule breaking it and causing Shiragaki to fall down.

Welp by the time right now I already finished up my coffee and energy drinks. "𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗽, 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻. 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲." I said sheepishly.

"Sure thing! Go ahead." Mirko answers

With that I poofed away well basically using a shortcut to where i believe Aizawa currently is located. Arriving there i said "𝘆𝗼!" and summoned a huge blaster and then proceedes to blast the shit of the Nomu in front and it vanished out of existance. Everyone was shocked, well except for Aizawa tho cuz he always sees me doing unbelievable type of shit.

"Comic? Wait how?! We can't even deal with it alone." Crust asks

I decided to ignore the question and went up to the other Nomu and Aizawa knew what I was going to do so he used erase on it and I destroyed it as well with my blaster

"Not bothering much about stamina, huh?" Aizawa questioned

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝗶 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲" I answered him lazily

"I don't think downing an entire cup of coffee or even more with a couple of energy drinks is good for your health. Plus the mix of those two doesn't sound good either." Aizawa says completely dropping the idea to lecture Sans cuz it'll definitely go nowhere.

"Yeah! I totally agree with Aizawa there" Mic says

"𝗲𝗵, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁" I answers while shrugging and closing one eye

"Well anyways just bind the other two Nomus and let Endeavor deal with it" Aizawa says disregarding the entire topic.

"𝗺'𝗸𝗮𝘆" I say as i do exactly what he says. Quite obviously Endeavor pummeled the two other Nomus until they all burned to ashes, i gotta admit it was quite fun seeing them burn tho.

"Sans! Can you teleport us to Mirko?" Endeavor asks looking instantly towards me. If it weren't that thick ass neck I'd feel like his neck should've snapped.

"𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲" I said and Endeavor made them hurdle up to each other so I can shortcut all of them. And so I did.

"Mirko!" Crust says as he hurriedly runs towards her

"I'm fine. I'm fine, geez" Mirko says and then adds "oh, yeah that capsule was probably an activation device so I broke it."

Mic then sprints through "Target acquired. DJ Punch! This is for making my friend cry!" Mic says as he blows a well deserved punch on the old Man.

Someone approached Shigaraki. "the heart stoped." says a guy who I can't recognize at all

Then the old man started saying shit so fast that i didn't get what the heck he was saying plus it didn't help that he was crying while at it. I'm guessing he was spitting out his life's story.

Then in a sudden moment without warning or cause, electricity started to activate from Shigaraki. "𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁, 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽." i said while realizing that he's been activated.

Utter panic arose from the heroes around me but one thing was for sure that i jinxed yet another thing, seriously i need to stop myself...

_
ʸᵒ ⁱᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵒˡ ˢᵃⁿˢ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳᵐᵃˡ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1100 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀