ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16 (ℳ𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓈)

ʰⁱ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʰᵉʳᵉ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

I was at the observation room at this time when matches were starting.
.

-First match was Kirishima and Sato vs Cementoss.

I believe Cementoss has the upper-hand in this duel, evident with the area there in. In addition Cementoss's quirk is a long lasting one which contrasts with both Kirishima and Sato having a limited time of usage. Damm they really matched the teachers with their weaknesses.

The round now starts as Kirishima and Sato rushes through the front destroying every cement wall Cementoss throws at them. The problem is that Cementoss is creating too much cement to the point that Kirishima and Sato is barely advancing giving them lesser chance to win. Welp the destruction came to an halt as both Kirishima and Sato reached their limit causing Cementoss's win. The round was very one-sided in my opinion.
.

-The second match was held between Asui and Takoyami vs Ectoplasm. This is an pretty good match-up as Takoyami has troubles with close range and about Asui I don't think has an definite weakness at all. I'm interested on how this turns out.

The match starts as Ectoplasm sends out his clones surrounding them both but Takoyami sends out his shadow to throw Asui and she uses her tongue to grab Takoyami and escape. More clones popped up as they try to reach the gate. Luckily they're teamwork helped them and they pushed through. Then they arrived at the exit where Ectoplasm's actual body is located. But before they were able to act Ectoplasm summoned a huge clone of himself and made it attack Asui and Takoyami. They got hit but luckily Takoyami's shadow was able to be released and it attacked Ectoplasm head on, in which leaded to Takoyami's and Asui's victory.
.

-Third round was with Ojiro and Lida vs Power Loader. I think this match is literally is speed vs holes.

The round starts as Lida carries Ojiro on his back and using Reprico Burst. He was able to bypass the sinkholes with sheer speed but Power Loader was able to catch up to them and made a hole in front of them. Lida jumped and kicked Ojiro to the gate which Ojiro was able to bypass Power Loader and exit the gate. Leading to their teams victory.
.

-Fourth round was between Todoroki and Momo vs Aizawa. Y'know what I'll just skip this match I already know Aizawa's moves, so no need to observe. I walked out of the observation room to just do absolutely nothing as I just check the other participants. I also just drank some ketchup when I was in the hallway alone.

Welp Todoroki and Momo had won
.

- Fifth round is with Uraraka and Aoyama vs Thirteen. Well it's an interesting match-up.

Right off the bat Thirteen uses her quick to immobilize the two. Well Aoyama teased Uraraka in which made her lose her grip, in which she used to her advantage catching Thirteen off guard and sealing their victory.
.

-Sixth Round, Denki and Mina vs Nezu. Well what can they do to Nezu's High Spec quirk tho.

Well the instant the round starts. Denki and Mina gets chased by rubble, which Nezu had caused using precise calculations on what is chain reaction of things if he hits it. Nezu is in the crane hitting stuff and is pretty much laughing maniacally. Denki and Mina didn't have an chance as they're time ran out and was mostly spent on running away from the falling debris.
So Mina and Denki lost.
.

-Seventh round a match between Kyoka and Koda vs Mic.

The match starts as Mic kept using his Quirk which was voice, and kept attacking Kyoka and Koda with it. Kyoka was able to think idea, in which she able to use Koda's quirk to good use by making her control bugs and make them move underground to Mic's leg in which he was definitely mortified of. Mic's reaction was pretty funny nevertheless. Kyoka and Koda won because of that act.
.