ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 43 (𝒢𝒾𝒶𝓃𝓉)

ᵘʰ ʰᵉʸᵃ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

__________________________

Sans's POV

𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸!?

"Sans? You ok?" Aizawa asked me in a worrying manner

"𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁" I said. He didn't buy it but he still carried on fighting.

I here then I realized that Endeavor is trying to finish Shiragaki fully by unleashing his strongest attack but since Shiragaki was too fast for Endeavor to charge up and land a devastating hit. I went on and decided to summon a blue bone which successfully binded him. I then used my telekinesis to take the quirk destroying bullet Shiragaki has while he's still binded and cant move a single inch.

"You got the bullet!" Izuku said

"Nice, kiddo" Lock says

"Great work, Comic." Gran Torino said and then added "Endeavor while Shigaraki is still incapacitated-"

"I already know." Endeavor said as he cuts Gran Torino off and was fully ready to unleash his charged up vigorous fire attack. He then used the same signal when I was still at the internship with him. It meant to shortcut everyone further just incase he lands too much of a huge blow. So I did exactly what was I told, shortcut everyone in a safe distance. As he lands his ferocious assault before he manages to hit it went ahead and removed my blue binding bone to allow a far greater damage to Shiragaki.

"Here." Aizawa said to me as he threw some coffee candy to which I caught and immediately gobbled it all up. My little act caused Aizawa to snicker a bit and then gave me the whole pack of candies. The first few were just there to seemingly see my reaction.

I looked at Shiragaki whom was bursted in flames and fell to the ground with all of the damage that he'd taken in. Endeavor himself also was falling to the ground because of the tremendous backlash of his quirk. Izuku used his blackwhip to take Endeavor to us, ultimately preventing Endeavor to fall to the ground.

"Have we defeated him?" Katsuki asked as he waits for the dust to settle

"is this all out war done?" Shoto questioned thinking about the person who is supposedly the leader of all of this chain of events leading to this exact moment

"𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿... 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁." I said to the two of them thus answering their questions

"Sans can you provide information about who are these reinforcements that you are talking about?" Aizawa asked me for further confirmation on what are we currently dealing with at the moment

"𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿." I answered as i view upon my blaster's current perspective

"Well that's just even more incomprehensible" Shoto said while he tries to process the given information and visualizing it.

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘁" I said sheepishly as I summoned a screen showing a video of the giant monster with the league of villains on the top of it's head.