ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33 (ℱℴℴℴ𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒜𝓇ℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹)

ʰᵉʸᵃ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ ˢᵒ ʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Sans Pov

Yesterday Endeavor won the hero chart or something, and today I have a bad feeling about this. As usual its 4 am and insomnia won't let me sleep like usualso here am I using my other account to check on some information that probably will prove to be useful later. I did random shit to pass the time,since I can't sleep.

Time passed and later on the day when I was doing some missions from my font account my hunch was correct something bad did happen. I saw a huge fire spark in the distance, summoning a small blaster I checked the said area, and lo and behold it was a nomu of some sort fighting Endeavor. I immediately decided to ignore it as I probably would have been a bother if I butted in the fight, so I continued searching for the said hacker I'm hunting.

More time passed by, around afternoon Endeavor finally had defeated the said Nomu. This probably would set a new light for some people and boost Endeavor's reputation as a hero. Hey at least he is alive.

__________________________________
Time skip: to whatever time passed in the anime since I do not know cuz it's a new season
----------------------------------------------------

I was chilling in class taking a nap, but all of the sudden an alarm went off and were tasked to be deployed as a pat of training. It sucks to me cuz I want to sleep, but nevertheless I shortcut my hero costume on me. I modified it a bit and it now has a mask for poison gas, and it is now fireproof, and also much more loose and lighter to allow me to move freely. Even with all of that it still looked like a casual clothing if you removed the mask. Well I just let it be niw since I see it as a advantage of some sort.

Fooling around the exercise, Lida informed that there was a fire near the riverbank. So I took some classmates and teleported there. Realizing that this was the big three's doing I went for nejire and just used my soul magic and rendered her unable to fight as I binded her.

"𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗮"I greeted nejire

"Sans, you know what" Nejire said

"𝗵𝗺?"I said

"Can you please not participate for the day? The others really can't do anything when you are around. You do the things too fast" Nejire said

"𝗰'𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆,𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀" I said

"Just go back to the starting area and stay put" Nejire said

"𝗺'𝗸𝗮𝘆"I said lazily as I shortcut back to the starting area. I chilled there cuz being eradicated from activities is common and I do actually prefer that since I don't need to do anything. I perched myself onto a wall and took a nap.

__________________________
Time skip: the next day
---------------------------------------

(ⁱ ˢᵏⁱᵖᵖᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ ᶜᵘᶻ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱⁿ ᵒᵏᵃʸ)

When I was fooling around in my room waiting for time to pass by, but I then noticed Midorya running outside. It was still hella early around 4 am, so I decided to go and greet him so I shortcut towards him.

"𝗵𝗲𝘆𝗮"

"Woah, Sans you scared me there" Midorya said

"𝗲𝗵, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼?" I said sheepishly

"well I couldn't sleep after a dream, how about you why are you up this early" Midorya asked

"𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆. 𝗶 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗮" I said lazily

"Wait what, so that's why you always sleep" Midorya said

"𝘆𝗲𝗽"I said while shrugging."𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀" after I said that I shortcut towards my room.

____________________________
Time skip: Later
-----------------------------------------

(ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᶠⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖˢ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ⁱᵗ)

I was with Aizawa and Shinso. Aizawa was training Shinso to some extent, whilst I just watch them. When we stepped out of the room we saw Midorya with All might

"You two.. You look closer than ever" Aizawa said

"He dragged me here and..." Toshinori said

"Don't make it sound you were cheating on me... It's so lame" Aizawa said

"That was harsh" Toshinori said

"Shinso! Sans! As I recall you two were with Aizawa" Midorya said

"𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝" Me and Shinso said

"Hey your also always with Sans so that doesn't differ" Toshinori said

Ignoring what Toshinori said Aizawa said "Midorya you should be doing your warm-ups. Its going to be a busy day"

"Yes!" Midorya said

____________________________
Time skip: at field Gamma

-------------------------------------------

(ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ʸᵃʸ)

I was the first to arrive since I took a shortcut while others walk to the location, so I obviously took a nap.

"Sans, wake up were here" Mina said

"Geez, you always sleep" Sero said

"𝗠'𝗸𝗮𝘆"

I then shortcut and questioned Aizawa if I was included in this activity since I usually get removed... Unsurprisingly they said no I wasn't included in this, since I already took on two teachers once and had won. They are pretty sure that the other students can't do anything if I was there. Because of my speed they doubt if the other would be even able to topple me or hit me at all, so I just sat there and viewed the rest of them fight each other....Well, I didn't mind that I was not able to join since I'd rather be lazing around than doing stuff.. But they said that they'll do something for me to be able to join in. Well... in the end they didn't find any way for me to be able to join, so I just sat there viewing the others with the teachers it was a lot of fun seeing them overcome each other's weaknesses and devising a plan to defeat one another, but eventually I had fallen asleep right beside Aizawa....

_
ⁱᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ˡᵃᶻʸ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1000 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀