ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24 (𝒜𝒸𝒸ℯ𝓅𝓉ℯ𝒹)

ʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵃ ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˡᵃᶜᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Regarding the hero work studies.
I had chatted Midorya last night on what agency he wanted. He replied that he will go to Nighteye's agency. As I actually had absolutely no idea on what agency should I go to I just decided to pick the same one that Midorya had chosen. I already knew stuff about Nighteye as stalking for information is something that I'm really good at, not to mention he's already contacted me several times before but he knows me only as Font, nothing else. So he basically doesn't know anything about me at all.
______________________________________

In the morning when woke up, I did my usual stuff like waking up and getting a fucking panic attack. Sigh... This is fine.... It's always like this..

Welp I waited until the others woke up before I did anything. I readied myself once Midorya was up eating. We all then took a train to the agency were supposed to be joining for the meantime.

"This is Sir's agency" Mirio said

Midorya then went stiff after hearing that.

"Hey, Don't be so stiff! it's no good." Mirio said

"𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆"I said

"I didn't tell this to you guys earlier, but Sir's a strict one" Mirio said

"I'm fully aware! A hero whose known for being strict on himself and others. Even by just watching him in the TV his sharp gaze through the screen made me shiver." Midorya said

"Thats true, but sir has a different side to him than what you see in the press. If you don't want to be turned away, then before you finish talking to Sir today, you need to make him laugh at least once." Mirio said

Midorya's face then looked confused and said "Wha... What do you mean? Make him laugh?"

"Despite how he looks, or because of it, Sir holds humor in high regard. The most I can do is to introduce you guys to him. Sir is the one to decide if he takes you guys under his wing. I wish that I could help you, but here on you two need to figure out how to get Sir's acknowledgement on your own." Mirio said

The two of them then chatted as we walked and I kind of got lazy on listening to the talking. We then arrived at Nighteye's office.

We then barged in. Mirio then introduced us. Midorya and Nighteye then talked for a bit, it got heated up fast as know the only way to get the approval was for us to be able to take the stamp. This was disadvantageous more on harder for Midorya to be able to take it because Nighteye has a foresight quirk.

Midorya used full cowling almost instantly which still wasn't enough, I let him have his fun for some time but I eventually got bored of watching and said "𝗬'𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆"I moved pretty fast and took the stamp without a problem whilst not giving Nighteye the chance to dodge at all, because of my speed.

"Your good. You went pass my Foresight just by sheer speed, impressive I must say." Nighteye said while clapping and then said "I would like to know how do you move that fast? I believe it doesn't have any connections to your quirk whatsoever as it wasn't used"

"𝗧𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗜 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁" I said while scratching my head. Nighteye chuckled a bit at my action.