ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11 (ℋℯ𝓇ℴ 𝒩𝒶𝓂ℯ𝓈)

ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ʷᵉˡˡ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵒˡ
ᵗᵇʰ ⁱ ᶠᵉˡˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵐ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵒⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵖᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ᵃⁿʸ ʷᵃʸˢ ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ⁱⁿ ᵃᵈᵛᵃⁿᶜᵉ

(ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Sans's Pov

I was having a nightmare again this time causing a panic attack but it wasn't too bad like last time so there was no need for Aizawa to intervene cause it was pretty light. I checked my phone to see what time is it. It was 4:36, I got up knowing full well that I can't go back to sleep..Well I headed to the kitchen to get some coffee and ketchup but we were out of those, so I put on my blue jacket and Papyrus's scarf and headed outside to go to the shop that's pretty much open 24/7 and buy stuff there.

When I arrived I felt that multiple people were looking at me for who-knows-what. I felt uncomfortable with all of the stares I'm getting as I'm pretty introverted. As I was picking out some coffee someone approached me...

"Hey aren't you the kid that won at the U.A festival?" the stranger said

"𝗨𝗵.. 𝗬𝗲𝘀?" I replied nervously

"You looked totally awesome while you were fighting"

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀?"

"Yeah, yeah it was so cool! You even made the whole ground shake." someone else said

Then another stranger approached me "Can I have your autograph my son totally wants one after watching your battle"

"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲?" I said with a nervous smile
he then gave me a brand new notebook to write my signature on.

"Thank you! my son will totally live this." the man said

Then another one approached and asked "Hey can I also get your signature? You looked so cool there I couldn't help but want one!"

Which I responded "𝗘𝗵, 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀" I said nervously and then wrote my signature on the shirt she gave.

There were ten people in the shop including the workers and oh boy they also went to me complimented my fight and then asked me my signature. Well I agreed as I didn't have a choice and also did not want them to feel down because of me. I then hastily wrote my signature before someone else joins which thankfully no one else did probably because it was still 4 in the morning.

I was pretty awkward as I don't really talk much to others and always preferred to be alone. That's why my communication skills are so godamm bad.

Anyways I took the stuff I was supposed to buy and handed it to the cashier to get it checked out. They gave me freebies which was some potato chips and a small notebook with a pen tied to it. In addition as I was paying someone else approached me and took the payment for me, as thanks. Well at least someone saved my broke ass. After all of those I then went to an alleyway and shortcut my way home

I made myself some coffee and shortcut myself to my bedroom. I checked what kind of stuff I got, all of them were good as I already had them before. I then checked the notebook it was black and blue, the design of which was pretty good. I then checked out the ballpen which I quickly learned was an erasable one by the looks. I went back to the kitchen as I forgot to place the ketchup in the fridge.