ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14 (ℒℯ𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒾ℯ𝓈)

ʰᵒˡʸ ˢʰⁱᵗ! ⁱᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ʳᵉᵃᶜʰᵉᵈ 1ᵏ ᵛⁱᵉʷˢ!
ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡʸ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵛⁱᵉʷˢ ᵒⁿ ⁱᵗ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒᵈ ʰᵒʷ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ?
ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸˢ ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏˢ!

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

(Sans's Pov)

"𝗔𝗵𝗵𝗵! ..𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵..𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵" I screamed
"I'm sorry.... im sorry... Paps... 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵
it's all my fault.. 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵..I'm Sorry.." I said to myself lines repeating again and again. I was having a panic attack far worse than what I have experienced in a very long time.

"I'm sorry... sorry.. I'm sorry...𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵.. it's all my fault.. it's all my fault.."
This went on for a long time, my magic was overflowing endangering everything around me. A deep dark blue glow surrounded me as tears flowed through my eyes while I am trying to calm myself down, as things will get very dangerous if I don't because Aizawa isn't here beside me anymore to calm me down..The dim blue glow around me turned brighter and brighter each second, the magic in me get more and more unstable threatening a surge of magic releasing from within, and the sound of the clock striking signifying each second passing, it was not slowing down one bit. Then I remembered the technique used by Aizawa to calm me down I tried copying it, finally as lots of time went by, the method enabled me to calm myself down. I then sat down in a chair releasing a huge sigh of relief from my accomplishment.

I believe that this panic attack was caused by the lack of familiarity with my surroundings plus the fact that Aizawa is not here, cause he always makes me feel calm whenever he's there.

Luckily that didn't wake anyone up with my panic attack. I checked the time at my phone and it showed me that it was 3:53. I got up as I am fully aware sleeping is not a choice anymore, I took my blue jacket and wore it and also wrapped Papyrus's scarf around my neck to fully calm me down, I also wore on a pair of sneakers.

Then afterwards I shortcut myself on top of the building I was currently in, then sat at ledge of the building and viewed the city. Immersing myself in the gentle glow of the city below I was fascinated as I gazed down in the city below, the sight of nightlife was truly something else. Everything was quiet and peaceful as stars hovered in the clear sky above. The streets always busy and seen full of cars were now almost empty and quiet. Truly something sensational, as I gazed enjoying every detail of it, I felt more at peace with the wondrous view of the city at night. Then I took upon myself to take a sight on the shimmering night sky above, another source of a gentle glow. It too was a beautiful sight as the sky is crystal clear reflecting its beauty on to the city below. I observed and observed and then felt happy and content of what I saw. I took a picture of the view I was seeing and noticed it was 4:13 already.

______________________________________

Time passed spent on gazing I decided to get up and buy some coffee and ketchup since I just had just ran out. Using the altitude to my advantage I spotted an shop open 24/7. I shortcut my way there and then entered the shop I took some coffee and ketchup and also some energy drinks just in case I get tired today. Then I proceeded with the self-checkout as this store has one.

Someone then went up to me and said "hey aren't you the one who one the sports festival,"

"𝘂𝗺𝗺 𝘆𝗲𝘀?"I said hesitantly

" Can I get your autograph?" the person said

"𝘂𝗵...𝗢𝗸 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲" I answered him. He then showed his book in which I wrote my signature on. Afterwards he then also gave me a freebie which was this time art supplies. Then I hastily exited the store as I do not want anymore run-ins with people whom of which recognizes me as I view them as an hassle to tackle. I then went in an alleyway to shortcut back to the bulding and also brewing me a cup of coffee afterwards. I then shortcut on top of the building.