ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19 (𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒞𝒶𝓂𝓅)

ʰⁱ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)

______________________________________

Sans's Pov

"Sans wake up we'll be going early today" Aizawa said

"5 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘀"I said lazily

"Get up we need to be early for the summer training camp." Aizawa said while going out of the room stopping mid-way and then said. "Or else I leave you alone here"

"𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘂𝗽...𝗜'𝗺 𝘂𝗽" I said while getting up but instead I had fallen off the bed "𝗢𝘄" I said while placing my hand on my head. Aizawa chuckled a bit and then left soon after.

I got up and readied myself. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I wore the stuff I'm supposed to wear and draped my blue jacket and Papyrus's scarf on top of it.I took my stuff and said "I'm done" after I was done shoving my ketchup in my jacket.

"Okay then can you shortcut us there?" Aizawa asked

"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲" I said, then I shortcut ourselves to the front of the school. Aizawa then directed me to the busses while he goes inside the school taking some papers. I stand at the edge of the area nearing the wall and stayed there and took a quick nap as it's still too early for me and I wasn't able to sleep properly last night. (ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉˢ ʰᵉ ˢˡᵉᵖᵗ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵒʷ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵒʳᵏ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵇˡᵃᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵍⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ)

Overtime some classmates finally arrived and they woke me up. "Sans, wake up! How did you get yourself to sleep upright?"Sero said

"𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰" I said while giving them a lazy smile

"Well I actually don't think he'll tell us" Kyoka said

They then went and placed their stuff, well I took out my phone and played on it to pass the time.

When everyone had arrived Aizawa delivered a speech to Class A
"U.A High has finished it's first semester, and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be Heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp we'll have you aiming for greater heights. For "Plus Ultra"! "

With that done the others chatted, I quickly saw a flustered Midorya and Uraraka, well those two always get flustered. A person from class B started to go on and mock us but one of the class b quickly took him and dragged him away. The other class B's had greeted us, then they want aboard thier bus and so did we. I just sat at the back like usual. Aizawa informed us that the bus will arrive in an hour, so like usual I'm planning to take a quick sleep.

Sero then approached me and said "Planning to sleep?"

"𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲"I answered him

"Man, I question how do manage to sleep practically everywhere not even noise is enough to stop you" Sero said

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹,𝗜 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼"I said lazily and rested my head on the wall and slept.

______________________________________
Time skip: When they had arrived
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Sans wake up were here" Sero said

"𝗠𝗺. 𝗼𝗸"I said while going out of the bus. I went out and saw some people calling their group The wild pussycats, seriously who would even name their group like that? nevertheless I just shrugged it off. Well I also checked their stats just in case I might use it for later use.