ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15 (ℒℯ𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃ℊ)

ᵘʰ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵘᵉˡᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵉⁿᵗⁱʳᵉˡʸ

(ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵖᵘⁿˢ)
______________________________________

The next day I said goodbye to Hawks as the internship has ended. I just shortcut my stuff to my room so I don't need to bring it but I carried my hero costume I wore my uniform placed my jacket on top and then wrapped Papyrus's scarf around my neck. Then shortcut myself to the classroom and took a nap as it was still early.

Students came one by one as I awoke to my slumber.

"Good morning Sans" Sero said

"I heard you were also in the incident at Hosu" Uraraka said

"Mhm. didn't you hear the news he even helped capturing the Hero Killer" Mina said

"What the fuck I told them to keep me a secret, great now I'll deal with even more people recognizing me well shit. I litterally did my best to escape the hoard yesterday now your telling me there's more. C'mon give me a break." I thought to myself while also internally cursing myself.

As bakugo entered laughter filled the room "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗽𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻. 𝗢𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲" I said

"Shut the fuck up!" Bakugo said

"Seriously? Seriously, Bakugo?" Sero and Kirishima said while laughing

"Stop laughing! My hair got user to it so it won't go back even after I wash it!" Bakugo said angrily

Laughter still proceeded to fill up the room. Which made Bakugo say "Hey! Stop laughing! I'll kill you!"

"I'd like to see you try, side-part boy" Sero said

"What did you say!" Bakugo said as his hair returns to it's spiky self

"it's back" Kirishima and Sero said

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻" I said

"What did you just call me!" Bakugo said angrily

The whole class chatted as Lida began to shush it up with his loud voice. The
Class started like normal, I had a chat with Aizawa there as he asked things about the reward I sent to him. In addition I bombarded Aizawa with puns because of the long time I had been away.

Time passed as it was now heroics we hopped unto a bus to go to Field Gamma. All Might then said stuff on what we're going to do there. As usual I was too lazy to listen as I only understand that we will do a race of some sort.

Unsurprisingly I was banned from participating as I could just teleport my way through the race. I watched and observed as they each get their turns. Then Class went on as normal.

The next day Aizawa then informed us that the final exams are coming up in the next week. So we have to get ready and study. Something I don't do often.

Oddly enough I was First at midterm. Second goes to Momo. Third goes to Lida and so on and forth. The class was chatting about the exams to each other as one of them approached me.

"Sans how are you this good tho?" Mina said

"Yeah, I agree I don't even see you study" Hagakure said

"Sansssss, help me study" Denki said

Momo then offered her assistance to them which they accepted and had definitely excited her.