0「lunch meeting」7

"I can't believe I didn't realize one of my students was using their quirk right in front of me," Nezu looked deeply troubled as Aizawa and Izak sat in front of him in his office. "You truly are a prodigy, Morgan."

"If you say so," The boy looked bored.

"Hey, show some respect," Aizawa glared at him, causing him to shrug.

"Sorry, I was taught to look down on people weaker than me, which is everybody. It's hard to break that habit after fourteen years of it being drilled into me," He glared right back at him, and the teacher got chills.

"That's quite enough," The principal intervened timely. "Since it would be difficult for Morgan to continue to learn here without understanding our language, I think it best that we allow him to use his power like this."

"I agree, but," Aizawa's eyes narrowed at his charge. "We should still give him extra lessons so he doesn't have to use his quirk as a translator for the rest of his time here."

"A good call," Nezu nodded. "Very well. I'll talk it over with Present Mic to see when he might be available."

"Sounds good, then can I go eat now?" Izak asked, causing the principal to nod. "Thanks," With that, he was out the door before either of the heroes has time to blink.

"He must like his food," Nezu mused as the homeroom teacher rolled his eyes with a sigh.

The cafeteria was filled with people, all very enthusiastic about Lunch Rush's food. Izak went through the line and found himself looking for a seat. That was when someone called him over. "Hey! Izak, over here!" Kirishima and a pink girl waved from a ways away.

"Hey," He greeted once he had made his way over to them.

"Did the meeting go well?" Kirishima asked as they sat down. Kaminari was on the pink girl's other side while another blonde that Izak kind of recognized sat next to the redhead.

"Yeah, but they are going to start giving me extra classes so I can learn the language and not just automatically translate everything," Izak filled him in.

"At least you don't have to stop right away, right? Oh, by the way," The pink girl smiled. "I'm Ashido Mina, nice to meet you!"

"You too," Izak nodded to her. "I'm Izak Morgan. Hope we get along."

"Tots!"

"Tch," The blonde rolled his eyes, leaning back as he glared at the new person at their table. "Level with me, extra. Just how powerful are you?"

"If I really wanted to, I could make it so the milky way no longer existed," Izak twisted his finger in his ear, then looked at it before wiping it on his pants. The entire table gawked at how casually he had stated such a monumental threat to their world.

"Ha, alright then," The blonde huffed, crossing his arms. Internally he was debating blowing himself up from how frustrating it was that some random person really had the power to change the world instantaneously with a single thought. "If you're from the states, which one is your first name?"

"Izak is. Oh," He blinked. "Should I start introducing myself as Morgan Izak?"

"That may be a good idea," Kaminari nodded. "Can we still call you Izak though?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm used to. Honestly," Izak sighed. "Hearing all the teachers call me Morgan is just weird."

"Must be!" Ashido patted him on the shoulder enthusiastically. "Anyway, aren't you guys super excited for hero training? Today's our first day of it!"

"Oh absolutely! I can't wait to show everybody what I'm made of," Kirishima put his fists together before frowning. "Though I doubt Izak is gonna be able to participate, right?"

"Probably not," He shrugged.

"That's too bad, what's the point of being in the hero course if you can't learn to use your quirk like a hero? Or at all?" Ashido asked with a shake of her head. Soon after that, lunch ended and the group returned to the classroom. That's when it happened.

"I AM HERE!" All Might yelled, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

The class started talking about how cool it was that he was gonna be the teacher, and how awesome he looked in person as Izak just blinked. So this was what the world's greatest hero looked like, he narrowed his eyes.

That's not his true form. It was at that moment that Izak's eyes widened, and he whipped to face a certain person. Midoriya and All Might's quirks' molecular structures are the exact same, that shouldn't be possible unless--

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high! Think of it as Heroing 101." He told the class, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. "Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get to it!" All Might pulled a card out, which said BATTLE. "Today's lesson we'll pull no punches!"

"Fight Training!" Bakugo shouted like it was something to be pumped about. Izak could literally feel him grinning, but he himself had no reason to mirror that energy.

"Real combat?" Midoriya asked, sounding worried.

"But one of the keys to being a hero isssss looking good!" All Might pointed to the wall, where a bunch of suit cases came out with numbers on them. "These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started! Yes, before any of you ask, Young Morgan gets one too!"

"Costumes..." Midoriya mumbled as everyone else squealed in glee. Izak was not one of those people.

"Get yourselves suited up, then meet me on ground beta!" All Might instructed.

"Yes sir!" The class stood up and retrieved their costumes, heading to the locker rooms to change. It was there that the discovery was made.

"Uh, I don't mean to pry, but where's your, uh," Kaminari glanced down. "Dick?"

"I didn't like it so I took it off," Izak told him, causing his jaw to drop.

"YOU JUST TOOK IT OFF AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE?! HOW DO YOU FUNCTION DOWN THERE?!"

"Everything comes out my ass."

"Wait, can you do that to others?"

"Yeah, but I won't unless they ask me to."

"Double wait," Kaminari narrowed his eyes at him. "What are your pronouns?"

"He/they, thanks for asking."

"No problem!"