6「mall」4

(Welcome back everyone! Comment goal is 19, so good luck and happy reading!)

"YOU'RE GOING CAMPING WITHOUT ME?!" Mihoko demanded later that night. Izak blinked at her. He had just been sitting in the living room, minding his own business, when the girl had sprinted out of Shinso's room and jumped on him with a vengeance only found in women.

"You're coming with us," Izak said after collecting his bearings.

"Oh, good," That seemed to placate the eight year old for the moment, huffing and turning her attention to Shinso, who had just emerged from his bedroom as well. "Then why'd you say that I'd be alone for a week, Toshi?"

"I didn't know that you would be able to go," The purplette replied, sounding uncertain as he looked to the head of the house for help.

"If anyone thinks I'm leaving Mihoko alone for more than twenty four hours, they've got another thing coming," The maroonette said bluntly, causing the girl to beam and cheer.

"Yay! We're all going camping, we're all going camping~" She sang, bouncing up and down on Izak's lap. Shinso would have been concerned if he didn't already know that the guy didn't have a sexual bone in his body. "Wait," she suddenly stopped, her face twisting. "We're going with your classmates right? Which means," She paled. "No hot chocolate... no food... IZZY DON'T GOOOOOOOOO!" Mihoko was suddenly wailing, gripping her guardian's shoulders and shaking him all the while.

It's been a while since she's had a full meltdown, the maroonette thought briefly as he allowed himself to be shaken. "You can live without my food and hot chocolate for a week."

"NOOOOO I CAAAANNNTTTTUUUUHHHH!" She whined.

"You can live without my food and hot chocolate for a week," Izak repeated sternly.

"SAYING IT TWICE ISN'T GONNA MAKE IT TRUUUUUUEWAAAA!"

"Mihoko," He said, taking her hands off of his shoulders. "You can survive. I'll have Twice come visit afterwards and you two can gorge and watch powerpuff girls for an entire weekend."

"Hmm.." Mihoko narrowed her eyes at her guardian, who gazed back at her without backing down. "...You've gotta dress up with us too."

Izak grimaced. "Fine," He sighed, accepting his fate. This made Mihoko squeal and hug him, once again bouncing up and down, this time chanting thank yous. Looking at Izak's face of resignation and dread, Shinso felt sorry for him, but shook his head and turned to go back into his room.

"YOU WON'T ESCAPE HITOSHI, YOU'RE GONNA JOIN US TOO!"

"I--"

"NO BUTS!"

And thus, the Morgan household now had a powerpuff girls watch party planned, though the majority of the residents were not looking forward to it in the least. The one resident that was, however, was extremely content, and for the other two, that was all that mattered.

~*~

"Oh man do I love this place!" Ashido breathed as they and everyone else met up at the mall. "It's got a ton of different stores to shop at and they're all super cool and hip! The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!"

"They carry designs for all body types and have a range of gear for everyone from teens to seniors--"

"You're going to scare the children," Tokoyami deadpanned at the muttering Midoriya. "Stop."

"Whoa, aren't those UA students?!" Someone yelled, causing a few other people to perk up and cheer.

"Haha, I can't believe they still remember that," Uraraka sweatdropped. Some of their other classmates started talking about what they wanted to get, so Kirishima suggested that everyone split up and meet back when everyone had what they needed, which was arranged to be 3pm, so two hours from that moment.

"I don't need anything, so use this. The pin is 9472," Izak told Shinso as he handed him his platinum card. The purplette took it hesitantly, making sure to treat it with reverence.

"Okay, thank you so much Izak," He bowed slightly, which the maroonette waved off.

"Go have fun, I'll just be wandering around," Izak said, turning and lifting a hand in parting as he went. Straightening, Shinso smiled to himself, then headed to do his shopping right as Uraraka sprinted away from Midoriya, who looked very confused.

Meanwhile, Izak had a hand in his pocket with his free hand holding a box of pokie, one in his mouth as he sauntered around the first level of the mall. It was quite large, and there really was something designed for everyone. "Oh my, fancy meeting you here," A familiar voice said, and Izak paused to look at the person.

"Hello Giran," The maroonette inclined his head, and the older man smiled as he returned the gesture.

"It's been some time," The broker hummed with a calculative glint. "I was just thinking about you."

"Were you?" The teen decided to play along. He was pretty bored just wandering around, so something to do would at least relieve the boredom if nothing else.

"Yes indeed," Giran confirmed. "You see, a client of mine came by a bit earlier, and he'd like to meet you."

"Well, I have nothing to do until three," Izak shrugged, and the broker beamed.

"Perfect, then allow me to lead the way to my office," He said. Turning, Giran began leading Izak out of the mall. Getting his phone out as soon as they had left the property, he held the device up to his ear. "Hey Dabi, yeah I've got him with me now, we're heading to the office so come on by. Right, see ya." He ended the call and made sure to smile back at Izak, who couldn't have cared less.

Eventually, the two arrived at their destination and made their way inside a bit of a run-down building. Inside was a restaurant, and further back there was a hallway full of doors. One door led to a staircase that went down, so the two went down to the basement level, where Giran's office was located. "It might look a bit rough, but it gets the job done," The broker said with a chuckle.

"It's fine," Izak sat down on the rickety couch across the room from the desk. "So the client's name is Dabi, as in cremation?"

"That's right," Giran sat down behind his desk, folding his hands. "I might as well give you a bit of information about him since you're here. Dabi's quirk is also called Cremation, but it's basically blue flames. Now, the reason I asked you here is because his quirk actually hurts Dabi when he uses it," The broker explained. "You'll understand more when you see him."

"And you want me to heal him," Izak surmised. Giran shrugged.

"It's not my call, but that would be for the best. Of course Dabi probably won't ask you to heal him, since I haven't given him any information about you except for the fact that you were one of the two heroes that captured the hero killer," He smiled like that was some run-of-the-mill information. The maroonette didn't care how he came to know that, though, so he just brushed it off.

It was just then that there was a knock on the door.