7「rest area」2

(I think that'll be all for today since I plan to update again tomorrow, so good night all! Make sure to comment, or save your energy for tomorrow's comment goals~}

After about an hour the bus stopped at a rest area and everyone was able to file out of the bus. "Finally! I needed off that bus!" Kaminari complained as he stretched.

"Let me get through, I gotta pee!" Mineta shrieked as he held his junk, running around like a headless chicken. Shinso covered Mihoko's eyes, and she put her own hands over his to add an extra layer of protection against the vile sight.

"This isn't much of a rest area.." Kirishima muttered, looking around the rest area that was practically deserted.

"I know.. And where's class B?" Jiro mumbled back.

"You don't really think that we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs, do you?" Aizawa asked with his usual deadpan. Suddenly, everyone's attention fell to a car as the doors opened and produced two people wearing costumes.

"Your feline fantasies are here! Say meow~"

"Perfectly cute and catlike girls!"

"You can call us theeeeeee wild wild pussycats!" The two pros struck a pose as a kid looked at them in annoyance. Mihoko, her eyes now uncovered because Mineta had paused in his vile actions, blinked at the boy, not having expected someone around her age to be at the camp.

"These are the pros you'll be working with at training camp." Aizawa explained before Midoriya decided to give the class a crash course on these particular heroes even though he really didn't need to.

"They're a four person hero team that specialize in mountain rescues!" He grinned, and several people sweatdropped as he looked back at them with that creepy look on his face. "The pussycats were founded when we were kids which was like forever ago!" He babbled. "This marks their twelfth year working as a-" The blonde hero socked him in the face to shut him up before he could finish.

"I'm pretty sure your math must be off!" She growled, looking intensely angry. "I'm eighteen at heart." She said with her claws around his head, pointedly suggesting he shouldn't spout such things.

"U-understood." Midoriya agreed from under the paw. Kaminari and Kirishima sweatdropped at the sight.

"Everyone, say hello." Shota said, so the class did.

"Hello, nice to meet you!"

"We own this stretch of land out here, everything you can see." The other pussycat said as she pointed out at the forest. "The summer camp you're staying at is there, at the base of the mountain." Where she was pointing came into focus, being a little house in the distance.

"Uh, then why did we stop all the way up here instead?" Uraraka voiced.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that.." Asui said.

"That can't be right," Sato smiled nervously with a shake of his head.

"Haha um," Sero turned stiffly. "Back on the bus, quick! Let's go."

"Good idea," Kaminari went right on with him. "Load up!"

"The current time is nine thirty in the morning. If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon.." The brunette pussycat smirked deviously. Immediately everyone started to panic and run towards the bus. "Kitties who don't make it there by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" She declared.

"You should have guessed, students," Aizawa said as he stood by boredly. "Training camp has already begun."

The blonde pussycat landed right in front of the bus before anyone could get there, grinning as she activated her quirk and sent the entire class down into the forest below with a landslide. "Good news, since this is private land, you can use your quirks as much as you want to! You've got three full hours, you should be able to make it to the facility in that time. That is, if you can get through the beasts' forest!"

"Your objective," Aizawa came to stand over the railings along with the brunette pussycat. "is to escort your healer, Aether, to the base of the mountain. I trust you know what that means, now I suggest you get to it."

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Whoa, that was so cool!" Mihoko gasped as she looked over the railings, now standing near where the other kid was. "Good luck guys! You've got this!"

"NO WE MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT GOT THIS!"

"Don't you think you've got them on a pretty crazy schedule, Eraser?" The brunette asked as she stood with Aizawa by the bus while the other pussycat hummed to herself, her tail swooshing.

"Yeah," He acknowledged. "We're hoping to get an entire second semester's worth of knowledge in them here. That's going to take an intense amount of work, but the rewards will be worth it. They'll get permits to use their quirks if there's ever an emergency, and provisional licenses that will allow them to work as heroes. Most importantly, with all the villainous activity we've been tracking, they need to be able to defend themselves. And," He glanced at the forest as the fighting started in earnest.

"Since Morgan isn't authorized to do anything other than heal, those around him will need to adapt to not being able to rely on him like they have been. Instead, they'll need to protect him since he won't be able to protect himself." Aizawa turned his attention to the blonde pro. "I trust I can count on you, Pixiebob."

"Ooooh leave it to me!" She squealed. "Oh wow, my fur's standing on end~"

"IZAK DON'T GO OFF BY YOURSELF!"

"IZAK STOP MOVING!"

"LITERALLY STAY THERE!"

"Looks like Morgan isn't used to being protected," Aizawa muttered, his lips upturning slightly at all the commotion. "Guess that's something he'll need to work on."

"Hi," Mihoko said to the other kid, causing him to glare at her.

"What."

"My name's Mihoko! What's your name?" She asked with a tilt of her head. He scoffed and looked away.

"Go away."

"Uh," Her eyebrow twitched. This kid, she thought to herself as she slowly made her way back to Aizawa while the brunette pussycat called for the kid, whose name was apparently Kota. He's got an attitude worse than Bakugo, and that's saying something.