2「playdate」5

The rest of the training session went as Izak had expected, with some substantial improvement to Midoriya's fighting abilities, and more ease of movement. Regulating his power throughout his body was coming easier to him as well, so Izak suspected the rest of the training sessions would go well.

Ending at the scheduled time, Midoriya had gone to shower and clean up while Aizawa, All Might and Izak made their way inside. The student went to the 1A classroom while the two teachers b-lined for the faculty room, probably to get ready for the day.

School went as it usually did, so before he knew it, Izak was going home. The days went by, having just about a week and a half before the sports festival began. Each day, Izak trained Midoriya in the mornings. Then Saturday come around.

"DIE!"

"Nope."

"SHIT, WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN SLIPPERY?!"

"Focus, and stop yelling. It's hurting my ears."

"FUCK YOU IZAK!"

"No thanks."

"This is quite the sight," Midnight sweatdropped as she sauntered up to Aizawa, who was lazing in his sleeping bag and sucking on a juice pouch as he regarded the fight boredly. Izak was dodging practically everything the blonde threw at him, which was frustrating Bakugo to no end.

This time, Izak wasn't blind folded, and his quirk wasn't being suppressed by Aizawa's. That being said, he still wasn't using his quirk except for translating, which he had made clear before the bout had started.

More yells went up as the maroonette poked Bakugo's stomach on one attack, drawing a giggle from the R-rated hero. The stealth hero, not so much.

The rules for Izak's fight with Bakugo didn't have the same rules as Midoriya's fight did, so there was no time limit for the explosive blonde to get Izak out of the circle. Erasure wasn't too enthralled with the fight because they had already gone on for four and a half hours, having gotten there at 11 in the morning.

Several faculty members had come and gone in that time, though Aizawa had no choice but to stay put since he needed to make sure Izak wasn't up to anything nefarious or had any thoughts of hurting anybody. Laying there without really being able to nap was really annoying, so the stealth hero was very happy that this was the last time Bakugo and Izak would be having a training session, at least an untimed one. He figured they'd probably pair up again in the future, from what he was seeing.

Also new this time, Mihoko hadn't come. When Aizawa and Bakugo had asked, the maroonette had answered briefly that she was at a friend's house for the day for a playdate. After that, neither pried more, one because he didn't want to have to babysit her while the two fought, and the other because he thought she was a pain in the ass.

Finally, Bakugo was knocked out of the circle, making Izak the winner. Even though the blonde was sweating hard, his body had started giving out on him from how much he was expending, and for how long the fight had been drawn out.

"Now, do as many big explosions as you can." Of course Izak was trying to kill him.

"Haa.. ha.. fine," He grunted, pushing himself up and glaring at his trainer for a moment. Then, raising his hand and bracing it with the other, the blonde let loose a huge explosion. One after another, more fire power was released into the sky until finally, his arm gave out. Spitefully, he used the other arm, but that only lasted for two blasts before it also proclaimed it was very done.

"Good job," Izak told him, the words allowing Bakugo to groan and flop on the ground. "You were able to up your limit to eight, even after an exhausting fight. We'll call it here since I think this much progress is satisfactory and will definitely help you get through the tournament. What do you say, Bakugo?"

"Whatever," He sighed. "Hurry up and heal me, I feel like shit."

"Sure," The maroonette hummed, snapping his fingers, and instantly the blonde felt ready to fight an army. "Then I'll get going, I told Mihoko I would pick her up by five."

"Go, I'll text you later," Bakugo waved him off, still not getting up off the ground. Nodding, Izak headed over to Aizawa, relieving him of duty and allowing him to go home as well, then went home himself to change and shower.

Mihoko had gone over to Kenta's house, a friend she'd made at the elementary school. The kid's parents were more than happy to have her over, and had assured Izak that he could leave her with them for however long he'd like to. The little girl, however, had adamantly said she wanted to go home at 5pm, which was oddly specific, but whatever floated her boat.

Eventually, Izak finished showering and dressed in a t-shirt, sweater and jeans. After checking his appearance in the mirror to make sure it looked at least somewhat acceptable, the teen nodded to himself and left the apartment to go pick up his charge from her playdate. It took him about fifteen minutes to walk there, meaning it was about 4:45pm when he rung the doorbell.

"Ah, Morgan! Welcome, we were just cleaning up," Kenta's mother beamed as she answered the door.

"Thank you for taking care of Mihoko for the day," Izak inclined his head as he stepped inside, causing her to hum and wave her hand in front of her face.

"It was no problem at all! Miho is such a sweet girl, she really takes after you, dear."

"Yes, truly," Sawamura confirmed, coming and giving his wife a kiss on the cheek. "Though she's not as snarky as you are, Morgan."

"She's plenty sarcastic most days," Izak replied right as Mihoko and her friend Kenta emerged from the hallway, one close to tears and the other grinning.

"Izzy!" Mihoko quickly ran to him, jumping and hugging his neck as he stabilized her. "I had so much fun!"

"I'm glad to hear that," The teen said, rubbing her back as one hand held her up. Glancing at the three people in front of them, Izak nodded to them. "Thank you again for this."

"Don't hesitate to come by again, kid," The police chief smiled, side-hugging his wife and patting his child's head as Kenta hugged his leg.

"Will do. See you," Izak peaced out, turning and taking his leave as Mihoko waved goodbye. "So tell me, why were you so insistent on being home at 5?" The boy asked, finally putting his charge down so she could walk on her own, but she still held his hand as they went forward from there.

"I wanted to watch the new power puff girls episode with you, and it comes on at five so we gotta be home by then!" Mihoko beamed, skipping along happily as Izak hummed. The rest of the night went as one would expect: Mihoko had her hot chocolate, got to watch the new episode while cuddled up with Izak, then had dinner and retired for the night.

Tomorrow would be even better, Mihoko could just feel it.