1「breach」3

Right as the four were setting their trays down, the school alarms went off. "Warning, level three security breach. All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

"What the hell is a level three security breach?!"

"Someone got past the school's barriers!"

"Come on, let's go!"

"Wow, this is quite the predicament," Izak sweatdropped at how cramped the hallway was. Everyone was pushing and shoving to get to the exit.

"Hey," Bakugo suddenly grabbed Izak's shoulder. He was the only one left that hadn't fled like their lives depended on it, and he looked rather calm too. "Get us out of here."

"Uh," Izak wasn't sure how he felt about being given orders, but he was already thinking about using his quirk to leave, so it wasn't much of a hassle to have someone else with him. "Sure." The molecules in their bodies disconnected, and the next thing Bakugo knew, the two of them were out back.

"You can teleport too?" Was the first thing out of the blonde's mouth, causing Izak to shrug.

"It's not exactly teleportation since I had to disassemble both of our bodies and reassemble them here, so technically the molecules that used to be our bodies are still back in the cafeteria."

"So you're saying I'm made up of new atoms?" Bakugo squinted at him before flexing his arm. "I do feel a bit fresher.."

"It can feel that way," The teen nodded. "Don't tell anyone that I used my quirk."

"I'm not an idiot, of course I can keep my mouth shut," He scoffed before digging around in his pocket and tossing his phone at Izak. "In exchange, gimme your number."

"Okay," It took Izak a few seconds to navigate his way through the device, and a few seconds more to input his number since he had to get his phone out and glance between them to get the numbers right.

"What, did you get your phone a few days ago too?"

"Yeah, I got it a day before I flew here."

"...Hey, I've been thinking," Bakugo crossed his arms once his phone was back in his pocket. "I like fighting rather than rescuing, and since you aren't supposed to use your quirk..." He trailed off before huffing like he was forcing himself not to be embarrassed. "When we become pros, we can work together so I focus on fighting and you on rescuing and healing. How about it?"

"I wouldn't mind that," Izak hummed. "Besides, I get carried away when things get violent, so it's probably a good idea to limit myself to being a healer."

"Ha, glad you agree," the blonde smirked, though the maroonette could see he was relieved he hadn't been denied. Eventually, the police arrived, so all of the UA students could go back to their classrooms.

"It's time class rep, let's begin," Yaoyorozu told Midoriya, who was once again shaking as they both stood at the front.

"Um, okay so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be," He looked down. "But first, there's something I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this, and I think that Iida Tenya should be our class rep!" He squeezed his eyes closed for a second before opening them again with a smile. "He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the class deputy from now on."

"Yeah you know what?" Kirishima butted in, "If Midoriya vouches for him, then I'm good. Plus he was a big help, he totally manned up and took charge right?"

"Yep. Hey, did you notice he looked like the guy on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" Kaminari babbled.

"This is a waste of time." Aizawa grumbled, causing Midoriya to shriek. "I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up."

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job," Iida stood up from his seat. "Then I humbly accept! I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!"

"Sounds good emergency exit," Kirishima gave him a thumbs up and a grin.

"Emergency exit Iida," Kaminari snickered. "Don't let us down, man!"

"But I got one more vote than him," Yaoyorozu sulked quietly. The rest of the day passed, and then Izak was pulled out of their last class by Aizawa.

"What's going on?" He asked as they transversed the hallways.

"You're gonna restore the barrier around the school for us, and then we're going to talk with the principal about the use of your quirk as a healer rather than a fighter," Aizawa explained, causing the boy to blink several times and sigh.

"All Might snitched, didn't he?"

"It's not snitching, it's reporting. I understand you were a bit upset that you got called out for doing something you thought was in line with good, but you have to remember," He knocked on the boy's temple. "You aren't allowed to use your quirk without me around. Translating is one thing, but manipulating another student's body is out of the question as of right now. However," Erasure continued as they emerged from the building. "That's why we're going to talk with the principal so that we can start training you as a healer."

"Cool," Izak hummed, and then the two were standing in front of four of the other faculty members: Midnight, Recovery Girl, Thirteen and Nezu.

"How were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems?" Nezu spoke up as he watched the disintegrated wall. "Someone else must be behind this. Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school. But was this merely a show of power, or a declaration of war?"

"Who knows," Izak snapped using his left hand, and the security wall was returned to its former state of fullness.

"Ah, thank you Izak," Nezu smiled up at him as he ambled over. "Shall we talk inside?"