9「dorm assignments」4

On the edge of UA's campus, about a five minute walk from the main school, they built a student dorm: Heights Alliance, constructed in just three days! The sign '1-A Alliance' could be read from the street as Izak, Mihoko, Shinso and all the others from Class 1-A gathered for their first day in the dorms, their new home away from home.

It was that Monday after the powerpuff girls marathon; the whole day was dedicated to the students to settle into the dorms and explore to make sure they were comfortable before starting the new semester, which would begin in a little over a week. The teachers would also be living at the dorms, which would help regulate things and make sure unnamed perverts stayed in line. 

As class A stood in front of their new dormitory, Aizawa graced them with his presence, making sure to gesture Izak over to him with a head jerk. Izak did as implicitly told, but Mihoko made sure to tag along since she didn't want to be left alone, even if she did technically already know everyone around her. Her Izzy was her safe haven, thank you very much. 

"Given everything that's happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together," Aizawa started off as he addressed his class, looking over the group. 

"So we all got the go ahead to move on campus!" Sero said, between a question and a statement. 

"It took a lot of convincing from my parents," Hagakure sort of deflated. 

"I was pretty concerned about mine," Jiro commented with a sky scratch of her finger against her cheek. 

"It makes sense," Ojiro said, "You guys had your souls stolen."

"We're glad to see that the teachers got to come back too," Asui said with a concerned look directed at Aizawa. "I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

"Yeah."

"It's not exactly surprising, all things considered," Aizawa glanced at Izak, who just raised his eyebrows quickly, then relaxed his expression again. "Now then," He refocused, causing everyone else to do so as well. "I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the hero provisional licenses you were supposed to get during training camp."

"Oh yeah!" Sato had totally forgotten, made obvious by his exclamation. "That's what we were there for!"

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind," Ashido agreed.

"This is important, listen well," The pro said. "Because of the attack and our response of a dorm system, the faculty and government have decided to allow Morgan to use his quirk to its full potential while on UA grounds," He explained, and instantly the group of students that hadn't heard of this already all gasped. "This does not mean you can ask him for refreshes all the time, nor will he be allowed to teleport you to class if you are running late. He is not your own personal maid, valet, or whatever else you want to call it. However, to cut back on costs after building the dorms, Izak has offered to make all of your meals."

"OH HELL YEAH!" The ones that have had his cooking were immediately celebrating, the others just nodding along. 

"That's all you really need to know, besides the fact that Mihoko will be joining us at the dorm. Now, let's go inside and I'll explain your dorm assignments," Aizawa said, turning around with his hands in his pockets as he made his way towards the front door. 

Everyone followed his lead and went inside as well, looking around in awe of how big the common space was. Once everyone was inside and the door was shut, their teacher began the explanation for how the dorms would work. "Each student dormitory holds one class. The entire first floor is a common area; that's where you'll find the kitchen, baths and laundry rooms."

"Whoaaa!"

"There's even a court yard!"

"Spacious and new!"

"I'm living in a mansion-!" Uraraka fell over and Iida nearly had a heart attack over it.

"Doth my ears deceive me?" Mineta asked, and Izak pointedly ignored him as he perved out about the fact that the bathing areas were in the common space. Aizawa didn't seem too keen on letting him fantasize either, squashing that dream like the bug it was before moving on to address the full class once more. 

"While it wasn't up to me, I do apologize to those that have transitioned to non-binary, because you were assigned a floor based on your birth gender," He announced, and everyone exchanged some looks at that. "In any case, the second floor is the start of the personal living quarters. Each floor is split between right and left, with each side having its own common area with a few chairs, a couch, table and TV. Everyone gets their own room, closet, toilet and balcony, so you should be comfortable."

"We get balconies?! Wow!"

"I didn't ever use mine so I doubt I will now," Shinso muttered to Izak, who hummed quietly in response as Uraraka fell over again and Iida gawked at her again. 

"As for dorm assignments, I'll list them off. For the right side of the second floor, Morgan and Mihoko are in 201 and 202 respectively. On the left side is Ashido in 204, Uraraka in 205 and Yaoyorozu in 206. Again, my apologies you three."

"Oh, no worries at all!" Uraraka waved her hands in front of her. 

"Yes, please don't apologize," Yaoyorozu said, which Aizawa nodded to. There had been a lot of things that bothered him about the way the dorm rooms were assigned, but he was mostly worried about how the cis students would feel about having someone non-binary living a room or two away from them. So far, it was looking like it wouldn't be a problem.

"Alright, then for the right side of the third floor, Shoji is in 301, Tokoyami is in 302 and Ojiro is in 303. For the left side, Midoriya is in 304, Aoyama is in 305 and Shinso is in 306," their teacher said, casting a glance at Shinso. He was probably trying to say that he had tried to get him to be on the same level and side as Izak and Mihoko, but hadn't been able to. It made Shinso sad, but that was just how it was. 

"For the fourth floor's right side, Sero is in 401, Kirishima is in 402, and Kaminari is in 403. The left side has Mineta in 404, Iida in 405 and Todoroki in 406. Then on the fifth floor's right side, Sato is in room 501, Koda is in room 502 and Bakugo is in room 503. On the left side is Asui in 504, Jiro in 505 and Hagakure in 506. Now, the belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your new rooms. Spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow," Aizawa said, "For now, get to work."

"Yes Mister Aizawa!"

[MERRY CHRISTMAS!!]