5「pronouns」7

(Congrats on achieving the comment goal! Hope you like this upcoming chapter~ comment goal is now 17! Good luck and happy reading~}

And then it was time for the boys. Aizawa had them all gathered in the classroom, waiting while the girls were off who knew where. Then when Izak stepped through the classroom doorframe, their teacher gave him a nod and left.

"Here's the deal," Izak started once again, now standing at the front of the classroom. "I was given permission to offer this proposal. Do any of you want to transition into a girl, or be nonbinary?"

"Wha--?" A few of the boys looked around, seeing who if anybody would want to do either of those things. However, the person that raised their hand first shocked everyone.

"Seriously?"

"Mad respect, man," Kirishima beat his chest with a nod at Bakugo, who just rolled his eyes as he stood up.

"Wait, Bakugo are you for real?!"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He tossed a look over his shoulder as he made his way up to his trainer, who had his head tilted slightly. "Being non-binary means I won't have any weak spots," He smirked, so with a nod, Izak snapped his fingers.

"...You don't look any different," Kaminari commented after a second.

"Being non-binary doesn't have much affect on appearance," Izak supplied as Bakugo headed back to his seat, still smirking. Probably thinking something violent, the maroonette almost rolled his eyes. "It only gets rid of your reproductive areas, so for the girls that chose to, their vaginas are gone and they no longer have breasts."

"YOU LET THE GIRLS GET RID OF THEIR BOOBS?!" Mineta screamed, filled with terror and anger at this injustice to society and especially to him.

"Yeah, if they chose to. You'll see tomorrow since they all left after we were done," The teen shrugged, and then another few hands went up.

"I'd like to be non-binary as well," Tokoyami announced.

"Same here," Shoji said.

"I'm asexual so it's not like I'll be using it," Ojiro agreed with a slight laugh. Koda also had his hand raised, but of course didn't talk.

"If you're all sure," Izak gazed at each of them individually, but they all nodded to show that they were, in fact, sure of this decision. "Very well," He snapped, and each of them felt a specific body part disappear. It was weird, but not painful or anything. "This offer is valid any time so feel free to think it over, and if at any point you want to transition back into being male, or transition into a girl, just let me know. Aizawa," the maroonette called, so the stealth hero returned inside the classroom.

"That's all for today. Tomorrow we'll be going around and saying our pronouns now that some of us have different autonomy. You're dismissed," Aizawa told the boys.

"Yes sir!"

~*~

"I'm Aizawa Shota, my pronouns are he/they," Aizawa started class off the next morning, then looked to Aoyama, who went next.

"I am the dazzling Aoyama Yuuga and my pronouns are he/him," He revealed, so the person behind him went.

"I'm Ashido Mina, and my pronouns are she/they! Please use both!" Ashido said with a grin.

"Asui Tsuyu, call me Tsu. My pronouns are she/her, ribbit," The girl imparted.

"I am Iida Tenya, please refer to me using he/him/his pronouns!" Iida announced with a few chopping motions like he usually did.

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco, and even though I'm non-binary now, please keep using she/her pronouns for me," She smiled shyly. Mineta shot a feral look at Izak, who ignored it as the next person in the next row went.

"Ojiro Mashirao, pronouns he/they," Ojiro said.

"I'm Kaminari Denki, he/they pronouns!" The blonde told everyone with a grin and a thumbs up.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, I use he/him pronouns!" Kirishima went next. Kota fumbled and eventually revealed that the pronouns he wished to use were they/he.

"I'm Sato Rikido, he/him pronouns," Sato specified, so the next row started.

"Shoji Mezo, my pronouns are he/they," The dupli-armed person said.

"Jiro Kyoka, she/they pronouns for me," Jiro put out.

"I'm Sero Hanta, my pronouns are he/him!" The tape-arms boy grinned.

"Tokoyami Fumikage, they/them pronouns," The person announced.

"Todoroki Shoto," Todoroki went next. "He/him."

"Shinso Hitoshi," The purplehead went next. "He/him/they/them."

"I'm Toru Hagakure and my pronouns are she/her!" The girl exclaimed after a second.

"Bakugo Katsuki," Bakugo huffed an eyeroll. "He/they pronouns."

"Uh, I'm Midoriya Izuku," Midoriya nervously said. "P-pronouns he/him."

"This is stupid," Mineta muttered before speaking up. "I'm Mineta Minoru, and my pronouns are he/him!"

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo, I use she/her pronouns."

"Morgan Izak," The big man on campus went last, his arms crossed as he looked out at his classmates. "He/they pronouns."

"Alright," Aizawa rolled the rollbook, having been taking roll while everyone had reintroduced themselves with their names and pronouns. He also made sure to write those pronouns down so he didn't forget, though most of them had been pretty standard. "That's it for class today. There's only one week left before final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right?" He sent out a pointed look. "Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element, there's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck," He said as he exited the classroom.

Morning classes commenced, and then lunch came around. "Hey Izak," Shinso piped up as Ashido and Kaminari yelled at Mineta for being in the top ten on the midterms. "Would you mind tutoring and training me? I still feel really behind."

"Sure, but make sure to ask Aizawa since he'll need to be there for any practical training," Izak agreed, causing his roommate to nod.

"I was planning to. I'll see you later then," He waved as he left the classroom to go talk to their homeroom teacher right as Yaoyorozu's desk was surrounded by students needing and asking for tutoring.

"Izak," Bakugo's voice made the maroonette turn to face him, seeing the person dragging Kirishima towards him. "Shitty hair asked me to tutor him, so we're going to work at your apartment, got it?"

"You ask Mihoko?" Izak raised an eyebrow at the blatant demand.

"Yeah, she said to ask you," The blonde dug his phone out of his pocket and showed the girl's guardian their conversation. Sure enough, that was the gist of the conversation, though the words were a bit more colorful.

"Okay, come over any time," The maroonette inclined his head.

"Thanks a lot, Izak!" Kirishima grinned from his position of being dragged. Thus, Izak somehow had a study session organized for this house, and more training to do with Shinso. Looks like I'll be in for a workout, he thought to himself as he made his way to lunch.

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]