8「the plan」1

"If you can withstand three minutes of excruciating pain without making a sound, I'll take you seriously and hear what you have to say," Izak eventually waved off, causing Art's lips to upturn slightly. Not many had been able to stand up to Izak when he had turned on all of their pain receptors, and she wasn't one of the ones that did. However, that didn't mean she couldn't withstand the pain; Art didn't need to do anything other than not make a sound for three minutes. 

"I would be more than happy to comply," She said, so with a snap from Izak's right hand, Art felt every nerve, every inch, every millimeter in her body screaming at her. She had expected it, but it was worse than she remembered. Or maybe time had dulled her memories of how badly it hurt. Either way, it took every ounce of willpower to not grunt as she gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut. 

Izak watched her with hard eyes before turning those eyes to the girl that had finally recovered from having her own painful experience. She had shorter blue hair and was wearing a see-through white shirt with a black sports bra. She was also wearing low-waisted black jeans with combat boots, but her appearance wasn't really what made Izak's eyes narrow at her. 

No, it was her quirk. Now he was glad he hadn't let her touch either him or Koda because her quirk was touch-activated. Basically, when she touched someone, she could steal their soul and store it in her breasts. The more she stole, the bigger her breasts became. And at that moment, they were definitely at least C-cup, if Izak had to guess. 

And no, Izak was not being a pervert, he'd just had to help out in the lab sometimes when somebody was being annoying about their body and had thus became acquainted with the bra sizing system. The maroonette specifically remembered one time that some of the female experiments had protested the dull dress code by not wearing anything. When he had seen what had been happening, Izak had walked right back into his room and shut the door without saying a damn thing. 

As he was observing the bluenette, Izak discovered something new: souls weren't made out of atoms. Well that's a problem, he thought briefly as he saw her slowly rise to her knees, her eyes darting around like she was trying to find an escape route. Luckily, she stayed put for the three minutes of Art's test. 

Once those three minutes were up, Izak stopped the pain Art was feeling, causing her to instantly sigh in relief and relax her tensed muscles. "Alright, explain your plan and why you think I should allow you to do it," Izak said, gesturing for her to stand up, so she did. 

"Thank you, Lord. Reiki, come over here," Art gestured for the bluenette to come join her, so with hesitant steps, the girl known as Reiki came to stand next to her leader. "Lord, as I'm sure you're already aware, Reiki's quirk allows her to take souls. Her brother, who is on his way, can possess someone for an indefinite amount of time in exchange for their soul going into his empty body. Our plan to assist you is to have Reiki's brother Souta possess one of your," She bit the inside of her cheek briefly. "Classmates. That way, we have a way to coordinate with you through him."

"And the reason you've been having Reiki stealing souls..." Izak murmured, and Art smiled with a nod. 

"Yes, it's a distraction."

"Um," Reiki glanced between the two, holding her hands in front of her chest meekly. "I've attached the note to the biggest group of students I stole souls from."

"Right, good job," Art gave her a pat on the head, causing Reiki to beam at her before both of their attention went back to Izak. "The note is practically a ransom that informs UA that if they don't comply with our demands, the students that have had their souls stolen won't survive past three days."

"And what did you demand?" Izak asked boredly, knowing that it was either ridiculously outlandish or pretty tame. Art looked sheepish at this, so the maroonette figured it was closer to the latter. 

"I would be more than happy to change it, but we demanded that they hand over a year's worth of UA's budget and five thousand from each kid's family."

"Change it," Izak said, causing Reiki to sweatdrop as Art immediately nodded her consent. 

"Alright, can I leave it to you to change it?"

"Yeah," Izak agreed right as someone burst onto the pathway. Koda squeaked in surprise at seeing another villain that looked similar to the girl that had tried to attack them earlier. The guy blinked as he saw the gathering, tensing slightly. 

"Souta, it looks like you're going to be infiltrating sooner than we anticipated," Art addressed, causing Souta to raise an eyebrow. "This is Lord," She presented Izak, who gave Souta a quick once-over. The guy had blue hair like his sister, was slightly taller, and had grey eyes instead of the deep blue that Reiki did. "Lord, do you mind if he.." Art glanced at Koda, who was too busy eyeing the newcomer to notice or translate anything that was being said. 

"Go ahead," Izak waved off, so Art signalled Souta. Damn, I gotta look like that? Souta grimaced slightly as he looked at the person he was being ordered to possess. He looks like a walking pale rock or some shit, like seriously. Ugh, this sucks, Souta sighed as he made his way over to the hero in training. Koda tried to run, but Souta touched them before they could get far. 

And just like that, their souls switched bodies.

"Lord, we will have to get going now," Art bowed to Izak one last time, causing him to nod. "But before we do, could you inform me of what you will be changing the demand to?" She questioned. 

"I'm going to change it to," Izak's lips twitched ever so slightly. "Demanding that UA fires All Might from the faculty."

"...Alright, as you wish," Art raised an eyebrow, but went on to hold her hand up to her ear. "Everyone, it's time to go. Doctor, please activate the warp in T Minus ten seconds."