7「hot spring」4

(It's that time again everyone! Welcome back to Atomic, comment goal is 23, so good luck and happy reading~}

"I'm gonna head out to the hot spring, anybody wanna join me?" Ashido asked once they had gotten back and settled in from dinner, which was much less chaotic than lunch had been. 

"There's a hot spring here?" Ojiro looked surprised. 

"I'll pass," Shoji said. 

"I'll go with you," Izak volunteered as he rose from his futon, causing Bakugo to huff and stand up as well. 

"Sure, I don't see why not," Tokoyami and Koda said, and so the group headed to the changing room. 

"I'mma go join the girlies, see ya later!" Ashido announced once the changing rooms were in sight, prancing towards the one that was marked for the girls. The rest just filed into the other one that was marked for the boys, and soon were out in the open air hot spring. 

Several people were already there, including Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Sato, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Mineta. "Heeeyyyy glad you could join us!" Kaminari waved from the water. 

"Hey man, what's up?" Ojiro went over to join him, and Koda and Tokoyami just quickly slipped in over at the edge. Bakugo went with Izak, sitting on his other side as the maroonette settled next to one of the bigger rocks. 

"Oh, you guys were here?" Shinso soon showed up as well, looking around at everyone that had gathered. 

"Yep, come on in, the water's great!" Kaminari, the apparent hot spring enthusiast, exclaimed with a bright smile. Shinso hummed, but did so and slid in near the blonde electric user. He then migrated over to where Midoriya was. 

"Hey, mind if I ask you something?" He voiced quietly, causing the greenette to raise his eyebrows and turn to face his classmate properly. 

"Sure, what is it?" He prompted, so Shinso went on. 

"Why is Mineta over there talking to the wall?" He asked, and this time, Midoriya blinked. Then they both looked at where the ball-head was muttering things.

"The food and stuff is fine, but to be honest, I'm hungry for something else." Mineta said to himself. "Just one little wall, a few pieces of wood, and heaven's waiting on the other side. A bath full of boobs and babes, ready to be seen by yours truly."

"Are you over there talking to yourself again, Mineta?" Midoriya asked, not actually having heard the perverted rant that the person he was addressing had just spoken. Shinso and Midoriya looked at each other in confusion and dread as Mineta pressed himself against the wall.

"Bathe, my angels," Mineta smiled, and now everyone on the boys' side was looking at him. "How stupid of them not to stagger the times that we'd be naked next to each other. Ah, I hope they never learn from their mistakes."

"It's too much for him~" Kaminari snickered as Iida bolted up in outrage. 

"You're to stop this at once, Mineta!" He demanded, striding forward so powerfully the water splashed around him. "What you're doing is demeaning! For both the girls and yourself! It's shameful behavior!"

"I don't think he can hear you," Izak commented, noting that the guy's eyes were almost rolled back into his head, and he was drooling, which wasn't something that someone fully conscious of themselves and their surroundings would be doing. He blinked when Mineta suddenly started sparkling, like he had gotten an epiphony. 

"Now I know why I have this quirk," he said, taking a ball from off his head. And then, what Iida had probably been dreading, Mineta started using his balls to climb the wall. 

"Jesus Christ," Izak facepalmed. 

"Not gonna step in this time?" Bakugo raised an eyebrow at him, making the maroonette shake his head. 

"Unless someone asks me to, or Mihoko's over there..." He glanced up at Mineta, who was reaching for the top. "Because there's no need for me to."

"Before you become a hero," Kota sneered as he appeared at the top of the wall like a guardian angel of the girls' side. "You should learn how to be a good human." Slapping the outstretched hand, the kid watched Mineta fall with a scream. 

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THISSSSS!"

"Iida's gonna need to wash his face," Izak looked away right before Mineta's butt collided with the class president's face, and Bakugo snorted. 

"Mineta really is the worst, isn't he?" Asui's voice came from the girls' side. 

"Thanks so much Kota-babe!" Ashido called up, causing the boy to glance over at them. "We owe ya one!" 

And that was his doom. The kid fell over the side of the wall, but before he could land, Midoriya caught him. "Look out!" He yelled, landing safely with Kota, but the guy had passed out for some reason. "I'm gonna go take him to Mandalay!" Midoriya told the boys as he rushed out, leaving no room for argument. 

Eventually, everyone had their fill of the hot spring and went back to their respective rooms, and that was the end of that. The next morning was when things got serious. Class A was awake and outside by 5:30am, right as the sun was showing the first sign of its existence for the day.

"Good morning class," Aizawa started off, "today we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional licence. This will allow you to face the ever growing danger lurking in the darkness," He explained, "Proceed carefully. Look alive Bakugo," The black haired pro tossed a baseball to the blonde, who caught it. "Throw that for me."

"Yeah sure, like in the fitness test," Bakugo linked it together, stepping forward.

"That's right. Your record when you first started school was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved."

"Oh I see, we're checking our progress!" Ashido exclaimed. 

"A lot's happened to us the last three months, maybe he can throw it a whole mile now!" Sero commented. 

"Come on, get it Bakugo!" Kirishima cheered as the blonde smirked. 

"I've got this. No one blink." And then, with his signature yell, Bakugo threw the ball. It landed at 722.3 meters, which Aizawa read out loud.

"Bakugo was probably a bad example since he's been working with Morgan more often than not," Aizawa tucked his phone back in his pocket. "You've had a single semester at UA. Due to your various experiences, all of you have definitely improved, but those improvements have mostly been limited to mental prowess and technical skill with a slight increase in stamina thrown in along the way. Your quirks themselves have not improved much on a fundamental level. That's why we're now going to be focusing on improving your powers," He said, an evil smirk darkening his face. Everyone shuddered, even Izak, and he knew he wasn't going to be using his quirk at all. "This will be so hard you'll feel like you're dying. Let's hope you all survive," Aizawa grinned, and so the real training began.