6「sorry」3

(Since it's been a while since we got a photo of Izak in his hero costume, I decided to make one! Hope you all like it~}

Izak hadn't noticed that Midoriya had recovered, which had been Bakugo's intention. What wasn't his intention, though, was for Midoriya to punch Izak in the side instead of going through the escape gate like he obviously should have.

But because Bakugo was a master at air maneuvering, he was easily able to transition from his Howitzer move to flying straight for the gate. The second before he would have gotten through, Izak kicked him into the wall surrounding the exam arena. The wall couldn't withstand the force of the attack, so it imploded on contact.

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo have passed the exam!" The announcement suddenly came over the speakers, causing Izak to pause.

"Huh?"

"Under normal circumstances, breaking the walls surrounding this area would be improbable, and so that has never been factored in the exam. However, since the wall broke, Bakugo is technically outside of the exam area, and has thus successfully escaped," Nezu explained as he pranced into the battle zone with Recovery Girl.

"Oh, is that so," Izak looked a little bummed, but shrugged it off as the automated voice broadcasted that all exams had been finished. "Midoriya, come here," He called the greenette over, causing the boy to flinch but sigh in relief when he realized that the tone was no longer sinister and instead as monotone as it usually was.

"Um, what is it?" Midoriya asked as he limped over to the other teen, who snapped his fingers. Instantly, all bruises and injuries that the greenette had vanished, causing him to gasp.

"Sorry, guess I got a bit excited," Izak looked down in what Midoriya assumed was a sheepish gesture.

"No, it's fine!" He assured him. "You were just doing your best, of course you shouldn't have gone easy on us! Thank you so much for taking us seriously," He bowed, and startled as what sounded like a laugh came from Izak's mouth. When he looked back up, his trainer was smiling softly at him as the wind blew his maroon hair.

"Whatever you say."

"Izak, you fucking piece of apeshit," Bakugo growled as said person carefully healed him up.

"Sorry," He murmured, his glowing hand running over the blonde's neck in case of whiplash. "I haven't gotten to actually fight in a while, so I got excited."

"No shit," the other teen spat another mouthful of blood out, then huffed a sigh. "Well at least you were having fun."

"..I did," Izak voiced quietly. And just like that, final exams ended, and it was almost time for summer vacation. The next day, Sato and Kirishima--the two that had obviously failed--were looking a bit worse for wear. When Aizawa came in, he greeted everyone was usual.

"Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exam, so when it comes to your training camp in the woods.." He trailed off, then grinned that terrifying smile of his. "Everyone is going!"

"We really get to go to camp?!" Kirishima asked excitedly.

"Yeah," Aizawa confirmed, his expression back to normal. "The good news is that nobody bombed the written exam. Four failed the practical, badly. One team, of course, and then Sero and Kaminari failed as well."

"I did?!" Kaminari gasped.

"Ah!" Sero grimaced and facepalmed. "Crap, I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate but I didn't do near enough to pass.."

"Allow me to explain," Aizawa went on. "For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win, otherwise you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the task at hand."

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojiro commented. "And what about Izak?"

"That was just to get you on edge, though Morgan did take it a bit too far. Anyway, the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most, we were never going to seperate you," The creepy Aizawa smile came back. "That was just a logical deception we used."

"You tricked us all!" Iida trembled. "I should have expected this! Mister Aizawa!" He exclaimed as he stood up with his hand raised. "This is the second time you've lied to us! Aren't you afriad we'll lose faith in you?!"

"Uh," Uraraka tilted her head. "A little blunt there, Tenya."

"That's a good point," the teacher acknowledged. "I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything, failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the four of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school. That's all for today," He said, leaving the class to their own devices.

"This is gonna be great! I'm so glad we're all going together," Ojiro smiled as several people stood around, chatting about the upcoming trip.

"Looks like we'll be at the training camp a full week!" Iida exclaimed.

"I've got to find a bigger suitcase," Midoriya blinked.

"Yeah, I don't even have a bathing suit," Kaminari agreed. "Guess I need to buy some stuff."

"Like nightvision goggles!"

"Guys!" Hagakure interrupted excitedly. "Since we're off tomorrow and we've finally finished our exams, I have the best idea! Why doesn't class 1A go shopping together?!" She suggested.

"Hey, yeah!" Kaminari was instantly on board. "We've never hung out as a class before."

"Bakugo, see you there, right?" Kirishima asked the guy who was walking away, causing the blonde to scoff.

"I can't think of anything more annoying."

"Todoroki, Shinso, Izak, will you guys be coming?" Midoriya asked with a smile.

"I visit my mom on days off," Todoroki declined.

"I don't see why not," Shinso said, glancing at Izak, who also nodded.

"Sure. Mihoko has school tomorrow, so there shouldn't be any problem with that," He confirmed, so Midoriya beamed.

"Great!"

"This'll be so fun!"

"Hey Izak," Sero suddenly spoke up. "Have you ever even been camping before?"

"I've never been in a forest, so no," He informed him, causing several jaws to drop.

"You are missing out!" Ashido immediately exclaimed.

"Smores, sounds of the night, fire, and stars as far as the eye can see!" Kaminari elaborated eagerly. "Don't worry buddy, we'll make sure you get the full camping experience, even if it's technically supposed to be for training."

"Sounds good," The maroonette hummed, though he doubted that it would really be like that.

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]