3「more matches」6

"You're kidding," Izak deadpanned at Midoriya, who was standing in front of him with two broken fingers.

"..Not really?" He smiled sheepishly, drawing a groan from his trainer. "Please? It really hurts, and I have another match.." The greenette pleaded, folding his hands together and wincing at the action, but kept eye contact with Izak until finally, the maroonette sighed and the two broken fingers were back to normal. "Ah! Thank you!" Midoriya beamed as Izak went past him.

"Yeah sure, it is my job anyway," He grumbled, making his way to the class 1A sitting area where he retook his seat. Hatsume had just gotten done with her advertisement, so Iida was going on to the next round.

"Hey, where did Mihoko go?" Jiro asked. She hadn't returned with Izak, and since she was his charge, it was weird that she wasn't with him. The boy only hummed as he glanced back at his classmate.

"She's with her new acquaintance, don't worry," He said, making several people sweatdrop. New acquaintance? Was she okay? Safe? Did he hand her off to a child predator? Before anyone could ask him any more questions, Present Mic's voice was broadcasted over the area as the fifth match was about to start.

"Let's hope that gaudy belt serves some kinda purpose, it's Aoyama Yuga from the hero course! Verses~ Is there some kind of purpose for those things sticking out of her head? From the same class, it's Ashido Mina!"

"Come on Mina, you can do it!" Asui cheered from beside Jiro, who was still a bit wary that Mihoko was nowhere to be seen.

"DON'T SHOW ANY MERCY AOYAMA!" Mineta screamed. "FIGHT LIKE YOU'RE IN ONE OF THOSE VIDEO GAMES WERE EVERYONE'S CLOTHES GET BEATEN OOOFFFF!"

"You pervert."

"A match between Aoyama and Ashido, let's see," Midoriya had come to sit next to Izak, and was now flipping through his notebook with wide and focused eyes. "Considering what their powers are, Aoyama will probably keep his distance and try to attack with his laser from far away, so it will all depend on whether or not Ashido can dodge his attacks and manage to use her power against him in close combat. Problem is, there's nothing for her to use as cover in this ring so she's at a slight disadvantage..."

"Nooooow, let's get started~" Present Mic's voice boomed around the stadium. "Fifth match, begin!"

It was just as Midoriya predicted, thought it was Aoyama that was at a disadvantage. He ended up fainting after losing his belt and pants, so Midnight declared Ashido the winner. "Dang, Aoyama went down hard!" Mic blabbered. "That's an indisputable victory if I've ever seen one, sports fans!"

"Wow, Mina's amazing," Asui commented, then her and Jiro glanced at the trembling Mineta, who was anything but pleased with the turn of events.

"Offense and defense in one! The dark samurai and his darker shadow! From the hero course, Tokoyami Fukutake! Verses the great creator, she was admitted because of recommendations and I think we can all see why~ Also from class 1A, Yaoyorozu Momo!" Present Mic introduced the new contendors as Ojiro leaned near Midoriya.

"How do you think this one will end?" He asked, both of their eyes on the arena. "Any clue?"

"Timing is going to be the key thing here," Midoriya answered quickly.

"Oh? How so?" The tail man prompted.

"SIXTH MATCH, BEGIN!" Mic's voice cut through the air, and before anyone knew it, Yaoyorozu had been forced out of bounds from consecutive attacks by the dark shadow. Izak found the simplicity of the fight nice as he clapped.

"Tokoyami is way too powerful!" Midoriya's eyes were blown wide at the results. "I can't believe he forced her out of bounds by focusing his attacks on her shield, he obviously had a strategy worked out.."

"Yeah I guess so," Ojiro agreed, just as astounded. "Maybe he didn't want to hurt her."

"That was simply the easiest method at his disposal," Izak commented, drawing both of the boys' attention and causing them to sweatdrop.

"..Maybe.."

"I bet she's really upset about how that went down," Ojiro commented solemnly. "I feel bad for her." Midoriya just sighed, then noticed that Uraraka was no longer beside him, only her cup was left on the seat. Must've left to get ready for her match while I was with Izak earlier, he surmised with a frown.

"Okayy let's see who we got here next!" Present Mic's voice snapped the greenette out of his thoughts. "The seventh match is a matchup between two completely redundant quirks! Manly and passionate steel! From the hero course, it's Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!"

"All right!"

"Verses~ Manly and passionate hardening! From the hero course, it's Kirishima Eijiro!"

"Seriously?" Kirishima grimaced. "Even our intros are the same?"

"Look alive, shortie," Jiro stuck Mineta, who was snoozing, with her earjack, which sure woke him up. Izak almost grimaced, feeling that on an almost personal level.

"Can't wait to see how this one ends~ BEGINNN!" The blonde hero cheered, so the two in the ring started duking it out.

"I'll be right back," Midoriya suddenly mumbled, standing up and jogging up the stairs. Izak didn't pay it much mind, too focused on the fight and how mad the molecules in Tetsutetsu's body were. He hadn't really thought about how the differences between Kirishima and the other guy would come into play, but before anything too scientific could happen, they knocked each other out simultaneously.

"Wow, I'm feeling beat up just watching these guys!" Mic blabbered. "Is it over?! The hardheads look like they're KO'd, but who is the winner??"

"They're both down, it's a draw!" Midnight announced after taking a closer look at both of the fighters. "When the contestants recover from this battle, the winner will be decided with a simple contest, perhaps arm-wrestling."

"Whiiile we wait for Tetsutetsu and Kirishima to recover, we'll move on to the next round~"

"OOH! It's Bakugo!" Mihoko squealed, then looked back at Shinso with a grin. "He's Izzy's pupil! He's totally got this in the bag!"

"Seems like it," Shinso chuckled his agreement. "Don't lean too far over, you might get hurt."

"Okay!" The little girl returned to the seat beside the class 1C boy, still practically shaking with excitement. The purpleheaded student glanced at her with a small smile, he was looking forward to spending more of his days with this adorable girl and the one she called Izzy.