Chapter 8: Shippers Paradise

Summary:

With the help of Nu's siblings and his DMD family, Zee had his faen back in his arms. Now he just had to win him back. He knew it could be an uphill battle, but he was hoping by this time, Nu would realize that what Max had said was not true. Zee knew that things like this were worth fighting for, no matter what it takes.

Nu was shocked to see Zee walk onto the stage with him and even more shocked when Zee did something he never expected. Life would be far from easy for both of them. The countdown has started, and their time is limited. Nu was just happy to see Zee. No matter what their problems were, he was still his lifemate. He would have come to him on his own in time. He felt wrong. Something was not right, and he couldn't figure it out.

Aya, Qi, Jax, Wilder, Nate, Luke, and Jake know something is wrong with Nu. His light is broadcasting wrong; the Keaakalan people are starting to feel ill. Is the issues with his lifemate the cause, or is it something more sinister? The siblings were determined to help Zee and Nu make up. They were willing to do anything it took to make it happen. Life and light must shine through.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for .)

                                                                         Zee

The song had ended, and he had Nu in his arms. He did not want to let him go, but they were on stage with a crowd watching their every move. He could even hear his DMD family screams over everyone else. Nu's family came running to hug them. It was chaos.

Zee didn't care about all of that. All he cared about was that Nu was by his side again. That he didn't push him away. When Aya wished them happiness, it was like Nu woke up from a dream. He saw the immediate change in him. Nu turned to Zee and said three words.

"You are here," Nu looked at him in awe, eyes searching his, tears running down his cheeks.

Zee took his hand and held it in his. He stared at him for a few seconds. He did not care who was watching or where they were. He was with his Nu once more.

He pulled his boy into his arms and kissed him soundly on the lips. He growled at Nu and held on to him when he tried to move away. It had been too long since he held him.

He knew he had built their ship by the screams in the crowd. The cameramen put their kiss on the big screen. He just had to wait for his fans to take it from there.

This was one ship; if it were damaged, he would swim out to repair and set it to sail again for the rest of his life.

They all waved and left the stage, all smiling, all trying to excite the crowd for what was to come. There were approximately two to three hours before half-time. Zee followed Nu into his dressing room and sat down on the sofa.

Team members followed Nu and removed his harness. They worked quietly, then left. They kept their heads down, trying not to stare at either star.

They had worked for the Wang family for a year and never thought Nu would be the biggest ship of the year with Zee Pruk Panich! Both girls wanted to scream but held their composure until they left the room. It was one of the most challenging things these two girls had ever done.

                                                                                           Aya