Chapter 13: The God Bond

Summary:

Zee and Nu have finished their trails and have been reunited. Their love stood the test of time. The trail completed at three hundred and fifteen years ( 5 hours and 15 minutes) They had done it. They would receive the prize for completing it before the projected time by 15 minutes or 15 years. Right now Zee did not care about the prizes and gifts all he card about is his lifemate. Zee still raw from the trails needs reassurance that his lifemate still loved him after all he has been through. Life is always hard and Nu found it was even harder when you know you have to two hundred and forty years left to spend in the god realm before you can go home. What did they plan to do with them for 240 years? The friends along with his lifemate will find out exactly what is happening.

Chapter Text

Zee

Zee stood in front of his lifemate, staring into his eyes. He could not believe that his love was alive. He did not lose him; he did not break his promise! He wanted, no; he needed to know that he was all right.

Did Nu still love him as much and in the same way? He did not care that some crazy dragon things wrapped around their arms, and he couldn't get them off. He didn't care that the dragons were alive one minute and inanimate the next. Only Nu mattered.

He didn't need anything other than to know that the man in his arms still loved him. He hated that he was so needy, so insecure. He had always been confident, assertive, and steadfast but not with Nu. They had been through so much.

They could figure out all the crazy things later and what The Age of the Dragon Born meant. All he cared about right this second was that Nu loved him and wanted to be with him after everything he saw and went through.

"Nu baby, I am sorry you went through all that to be with me. I never thought this was what the other mothers meant, or I would have never agreed. I love you, Nu. I never wanted you to be hurt over and over to spend your life with me. After everything, I understand if you do not want to be with or love me anymore. I will do whatever you want, baby. I am torn up inside. I am still trying to deal with the pain I caused you. I realized I am not good enough for you. I will walk away if that is what you want. But if you choose me, I will love you for all eternity. I will find you in our next life to live that life with you. I will never leave you or hurt you unintentionally. I will be the best me I can be. I will be better, do better, "Zee stood in front of his lifemate, his soul bare, tears pooling in his eyes.

Nu began to cry, and he grabbed him and held him against him. Zee rocked him back and forth, patting his back and murmuring it would be all right, knowing in his heart that it was all too much for Nu, and he lost him.

Nu smacked his arm, "Hia, you always say that you are not good enough, love me enough, or even need to be better. You are always so ready to let me go. It makes me very insecure when you do that. I know we haven't known each other long enough, but we will, and you will see how I see you. Once you see how deep my love is, you will trust me when I say you are perfect, Hia. We are meant to be; if we weren't, we would not be arm-cuffed, and ring locked. I love you, only you, forever I choose you, Zee Pruk Panich, my Hia. Stop trying to leave me."

He looked down at Nu; both were wiping each other's cheeks. He pulled Nu tight against him. His lips slowly lowered to his. Nu's eyes fluttered closed, his lips rising to his. It was the most surreal moment in his life, and Zee savored it.

Zee felt a tug in his body as their lips met. They both moaned loudly. This was like nothing they had ever felt before. He felt how Nu felt as he slid his tongue slowly into his mouth.