Chapter 14: The Magnificent July

Summary:

July has just met his owner who he has been waiting millenniums to spend his life with him. His lifemate was his, he was created to assist Zee in protecting, his, mine and theirs. Nothing would ever hurt his owner Nu and even Zee for that matter. He had waited so long for his family he would do anything to protect them. Now that his owners were in the god realm his job has just begun. But first he must bond with this family and strengthen their family bound. Will one hundred and twenty years be enough?

Watching his owners, he could see their love for each other shining brightly. They needed to solidify that love. It would take time, and he was there to help them. Instantly he realized that his life was finally beginning, and they would now be a family.

They would have many, many years together in this world before returning to the mortal realm, and July could not wait. He had waited so long for them. He remembered his awakening day.

When he opened his eyes for the first time, he knew whom he belonged to and that his destiny would be filled with love, family, adventure, and danger.

When the god Hephaestus, his creator, attempted to name him, He was offended because he already had a name. Did he dare? His owner had already called out his name long before he was a diagram.

"I am sorry, I already have a name. I am the magnificent July, but you can call me just July. I was created to assist my owner's mate to protect his, mine, and theirs. I am important and have someone to see, and I do not have time for your mundane tête-à-tête," July bowed in respect, jumped off the workbench, swished his tail, and winked to the place he wanted to go.

Hephaestus was stunned. This had never happened, and he needed to inform Zeus. Hephaestus kept reassuring himself that it was just a kitten. How much harm could it do? He chanted to himself as he made his way to the throne room and Zeus.

July was way ahead of Hephaestus and beat him to the throne room. He knew he needed to be at this place to see this person. He needed to talk to the person in charge. He had much to learn before he was able to do all he needed to do. Who better than the father to teach him all he needed to know?

The high God was waiting for July to arrive. He knew he was coming. This was his beginning, and he was crucial to the grand design. Proud to be called to service, his training began that day. He never wavered in his studies to prepare for his future family's safety.

He may be a proud kitten, but he valued his family more than anything else. He loved them already and had never met them, but he could see them as clearly as they were standing before him.

Since he has Mechanical and Magical, he had to take both classes. He was a hybrid and can use both at the same time or one in battle. He also learned to fight with sword and paw.

The young Pegasus loved to cheat, and July would take offense when they did. They would use magic when it was a no magic fight and the teacher who also a Pegasus would not stop them. The one-time July used magic he was punished and didn't get his cup of milk for lunch.

After that every time the Pegasus did something wrong, the principal would always get evidence of their wrongdoing. No one ever knew it was July who did it but everyone at school was grateful. The rest of the 50 years he was in school they never bothered anyone again. They were nice when you got to know them.

After those two classes Zeus tutored him in private. He was after all going to belong to his son. He needed to be diligent in his training and he was a hard master. He did his best but even then it wasn't good enough..