Chapter 11: Zee's Capitulation

Summary:

A jealous Zee has taken his lifemate back to their suite and is determined to ask him to marry and claim him for all time. He made a promise to The Fates (the other mothers) he would Soul Bond tonight. Now he just had to figure out how he started it last time and not fail this time. He must do all this and still give his mate what he wants. He will have his hands full. He has no doubts, no reservations. He will marry this man. Sooner rather than later. He will soul bond. He will make Nu love him. He declared his sovereignty, and no one will change his mind.

                                                                 NuNew

NuNew pulled Hia into the custom bathroom he had designed for his suite of rooms. All the siblings have private rooms designed for their own needs, and he loved having all the amenities in a bathroom. NuNew stood and watched Hia look around in awe.

From the enormous spa-like stone jacuzzi tub to the rain shower that fell gently from the ceiling used to rinse off before getting out. He knew Hia would see that he wanted him to feel warm and welcomed in this foliage-filled room. A personal tropical paradise just for them.

In the back of the room was a glass-enclosed combination rain and steam shower. The benches in the glass enclosure were made of the same stone as the jacuzzi tub. No expense was spared, and NuNew wanted something that he and his lifemate would share in the future.

The other mothers could have told him that Hia was his lifemate long ago, but he was glad they didn't. The reveal of his lifemate was worth any waiting he had to do.

He pulled Hia towards him, put his arms around his neck, and stared into his eyes. He leaned in and rested his head against his.

"I wanted to get you alone. You are a tease, Mr. Panich. So many signals to take me away and fuck me that you chose to ignore. Then you blame me for fanning the flame of an already out-of-control sexually charged situation? I should have just grabbed your cock," his voice had a deep lusty tone when he said the word cock. Hia wanted him to repeat it because he got goosebumps just hearing him say it.

He was pulling away and sliding both hands down his chest. His fingers moved slowly as if to memorize the texture of his skin. He wanted to take his time to remember what he touched on the night they made love. His breath hitched every time his fingers slid over the muscles of his six-pack abs while unbuttoning Hia's button-fly jeans with ease.

Hia stood still, not moving to let him have his way, knowing he needed to touch, feel, and caress his body. He loved that in the few sexual encounters that Nu took charge of, he could feel what he needed and could give that to him.

Pushing his 501 jeans over his hips, he looked up at Hia. It was like he couldn't take it anymore, and Hia pulled him into a searing kiss. Hia kissed him in a way that made his heart ache, and he craved more.

He was learning how to push Hia's buttons and loving it. His soft lips pressed against his, but the tongue that would usually invade his mouth to dominate and feel so good didn't happen.

This time Hia put his hands behind his neck and held him against his lips. Slowly moving his lips against his, His hot breath almost burning. Slow, sensual, and sexy. His kiss was only giving, never taking. Hia let him choose the next angle, the pressure, and the intensity.

Hia's eyes would open when he turned his head for another angle. NuNew's legs begin to tremble. He was used to the heat of Hia's kiss, but this kiss was meant to sear his heart, to give, and if that was the case, He did not fail. Nu had given his heart to him long ago and solidified that decision on the first night.