7~ the infirmary

Tracking devices?" Y/n asked Emma who was sitting on her bed and Norman on the chair next to her. Ray had left to make dinner once again. "Yes.. when you left, Mama found Naila in an instant as soon as she looked at her 'pocket watch'." Norman explained. "Now that I think about it, She has always been good at finding us." Said y/n "she used that opportunity to show us." Emma added.
"What about the wall?" Y/n asked the pair. "I've a rough idea but we are gonna need some rope. How about we three meet at 10pm in the hallway to discuss the plan?" Norman asked. Emma and y/n nodded. Emma and Norman started to head out of the room. "Okay see you then y/n!" Emma waved as the two left the infirmary.

Emma and Norman walked down the hallway " wait what if the tracking devices are on our clothes and they have cameras and can listen to us?" Emma asked starting to panic a little bit. "It's alright, I looked around and there was nothing like that here." He smiled. Don came around the corner and looked at the pair. "Hey Norman do you have a sec? I think the clock in our room is busted or something." Don said, scratching his head, looking at the blue eyed boy with a smile. "I'll take a look!" Norman said running up to Don.

Emma walked down the hallway to where the little kids hung their drawings and noticed Connys was missing. She slowly placed her hand over the spot where it should have been and sighed. Emma felt an eerie aura surrounding her and looked beside her. It was Mama staring right into Emma's soul with her violet eyes as she held a dead straight face,

"What's wrong Emma? you look pale." Mama said without showing any emotions.
Little did either of them know Norman was standing behind a wall close to them listening. Emma who was lost for words at her Mothers evil stare just stared back at her in shock. "You weren't your cheerful self this morning." She touched Emma's cheek softly. "That's just..." she said now nervous and trying to find a way to break free from the tension for a few seconds it was silent and Norman was about to turn the corner when Emma finished her sentence "Its nothing! I just got a little bit sad thinking about how I'll have to leave the house soon!" Emma finally finished. Isabella smiled at the green eyed girl. "Do you like it here at the house?" She asked. Emma jumped to her mother giving her a tight hug. "Of course I do! I love the house and you Mama!" She said trying her best to keep the act up. Emma closed her eyes. "I wonder what Connys doing right now..." Emma said which made Norman tense up thinking of the state that Conny was in. "Conny wanted to become a Mother just like you Mama!" Emma smiled "Yes, I'm sure Conny will become a lovely Mother." Mama replied. Norman furrowed his eye brows and his hands turned to fists. Suddenly a small bell started ringing. Ray came around a corner with it in his hand. "Dinner is ready Mama , can you guys hurry up I need to bring some on a tray for y/n because she's in the infirmary.." Ray asked. "I'll be right there." Mama replied as all the children burst out of different rooms running down the hallway to the dining hall. Norman decided to stop hiding and formed a fake smile. "Come on , Emma." He said happily Emma smiled and nodded as the two started to walk down the stairs fast. Mama stood at the landing. "You two didn't happen to go to the gate yesterday did you?" The pair stopped and stayed silent for a moment. "Of course not that's against the rules and besides we were too tired to go anywhere from playing tag yesterday" "Yeah! Why are you asking?" Emma questioned. "It's alright. As long as you two didn't go." She replied with a smile crossing her arms walking away down the hallway. The pair smiled at their mother before rushing down the stairs. Emma fell to her knees and Norman leaned against the railing.

"Can you stand?" Norman asked nervously sweating from their last encounter with their Mama. Emma's whole body was shaking before she grabbed Normans hand helping her up.

After dinner Ray plated up a bowl with chicken and vegetable soup in it with a side of buttered toast and a glass cold of water. He placed the food and drink on a tray and walked upstairs to the infirmary. He stopped at the door and knocked. "Come in" a  female voice softly answered. He opened the door slowly trying to balance through tray in his hands. "I brought you your dinner incase you were hungry." Ray said. "Oh Thank you Ray!" Y/n said with rosey cheeks. He placed the tray on the counter next to her bed. "How are you feeling? Has the medicine kicked in yet?" He asked, sitting on the side of the bed. "Hmm...a bit I suppose...though chicken soup would make it me feel so much better" y/n said, trying to peer into the bowl Ray brought in. "Oh that's too bad it's tomato." Ray responded. "what?!" Y/n asked annoyed. "I'm only messing." He laughed, handing her the bowl of warm soup and a spoon. Y/n took a spoon full. "This is so good!" She said amazed. "I only made it this one time for you because you were sick. I'm better at making other dishes" Said Ray crossing his arms. "You are only fishing for compliments this is amazing! Though you've yet to catch up with me when it comes to cooking skills." Y/n said proudly. "Is that so?" Ray asked with a small smirk. "Yep!" Y/n said. There was a knock at the door again. "Come in!" both Ray and Y/n said in sync. "Hi Y/n how are you feeling?" It was Emma and Jemima. "I'm feeling a little better after drinking this soup! I think I'll be better by tomorrow!" She smiled. "Not so fast , y/n usually when you get sick it lasts up to three days." Warned Ray. "No! She has to be better by tomorrow! She is supposed to play Castle with me Phil and the others!" Jemima demanded, flopping onto the end of y/ns bed.

"If we let her rest she'll be better by tomorrow." He explained to the young girl. "But you've been in here all day! Sitting with her and reading and giving her soup! You are hogging y/n it's our turn to hang out with her!" Jemima argued. "Wha-?! That's not true!" Ray argued back turning slightly red out of embarrassment. "How about we all leave y/n rest for now?" Emma added in. "...fine." Both Ray and Jemima said obliviously annoyed, glaring at each other. Y/n giggled "I promise to play with you tomorrow Jemima." Y/n said giving Jemima a hug "okay! Goodnight y/n!" Jemima smiled hopping off the bed. "Hey! Come on Ray you have to leave too!" Jemima tugged on Rays shirt sleeve . "Alright! Alright! Just give me a second." He argued picking up y/ns bowl "come over here for a second" Y/n said, sitting up straight in the bed. "What is it?" He asked leaning down to y/n. She held his face and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for looking after me." Y/n said with a warm smile. Rays eyes widened as his face slowly turned as red as a tomato. "Of course" he replied, walking towards the door. Jemima narrowed her eyes as she examined Rays face. "Oh my gosh...." She gasped.

"Ray likes y/n! Ray likes Y/n!" Jemima sang as she skipped down the hallway. Emma laughed also leaving before giving a quick wave to Y/n. Rays face turned even redder as he ran after the girl. "Shush! That it's not true!" He shouted down the hallway.

~~~~~~~~