43~ Minervas Message

"We'll let you three talk" Oliver said with a smile. "Thanks" Lucas replied. The red haired man lead Emma and y/n down the stairs of the wind mill, the only sound beging the clicking of his walking stick.

"Are you from Glory bell?! Did you come from B06-32? And do you know someone..." Y/n blurted out. Lucas didn't turn around to face the two girls. "I recognise those clothes. So you're from B06-32 too?" Lucas asked. "Then your'e..." Emma began. "I knew it. Because that's what I wanted to know the most...but I was scared to ask. It's been thirteen years already...Is he alive?" Lucas asked with a small smile.

Emma nodded. "Yes,he is" y/n said with a smile. Lucas turned around and began to cry. "Oh my gosh...thank goodness....thank goodness..." he managed to say through the happy tears.

Lucas brought y/n and Emma over to a large wooden table and stood behind it. "Sorry for getting emotional" he said. "Don't worry it's okay!" Y/n answered with a smile. "Yeah, he'll be so happy!" Emma added. Y/n walked closer to Lucas. "He thinks you're dead. He thinks he lost all his friends" she said. Lucas stared at the floor with a sad stare. "I was the only one who survived. Even I thought I'd be dead back then. We were all hunted down...Leuvis took my arm...I was powerless but someone I never met before saved me. She was from here, she helped me to recover. She helped hide me. I think the poachers assumed I'd run away with him. I've been using this windmill as a base, hiding here for thirteen years. I became someone who didn't exist. The only ones that know I'm here are the nine kids and you two" Lucas explained.

"What about the girl who saved you?" Emma asked. "It's been eight years since then...I often thought of escaping here alone. I was injured and without a pen. But I thought I could take the chance and return to the shelter to tell him I was okay. But those memories would resurface every time. The grief over my friends who were killed by the poachers. The screams of the other children as they ran in confusion. The fear that girl felt...I want to destroy this hunting ground! I'll never forgive these poachers. So I gathered the kids who felt the same way. Taught them skills, gave them information. Helped them prepare. Plus I couldn't leave here. I needed to destroy this place...for when I call him back" Lucas said.

"Huh?" Y/n asked. "I found it. It was here at A08-63. The reason William Minerva invited us. The place where she hid me in the beginning was it" said Lucas, he walked towards the brick wall of the windmill and pressed his hand on one of the bricks. It opened a secret door that lead down stairs to a dark hallway .

"This is a secret passage way. It connects this windmill to the forest. There's a door beyond it. A door that's locked" explained Lucas. Emma gasped and took out the silver pen from her coat pocket. "This pen ..." she began. "Yes...the key to open it is the pen you have. It took thirteen years...I can't believe this opportunity has come at last. I can finally find out what's on the other side of that door" Lucas said with a smile. "Let's go!" Y/n said.

"Let's see what Minerva really wanted us to find out" Lucas said as he lead Emma and y/n down the stairs.

Lucas followed by y/n and Emma walked down the twirling stairs until the ended up in an underground hallway. The three walked in silence until... "I've been thinking ever since I was thrown here. Why did Minerva invite us to such a place? It never crossed your mind that maybe he's tricking us to lead us to the hunting ground" Lucas asked. "Heh- well I would hope not after all this trouble" y/n nervously laughed. "I guess you never doubted him" Lucas smiled.

"Though...after I found this door I did get more suspicious of his true intentions. But I didn't have a pen so I gave up. I thought I'd never get a chance to see what was behind that door. But then you two arrived" he said.

Slowly a door came to light after a long walk down the dark hallway. It was a grey door with Minervas signature owl symbol on it. "We're here" announced Lucas. The three stepped closer to the door and Emma opened the pens lid. The door began to make beeping sounds and the handle turned by itself, signalling it got unlocked. "Let's see what's inside..." y/n said as she's twisted the door handle.