39~ really pretty

"So avoid any weapons that will slow us down with their weight" Emma said. As Ray and y/n nodded in agreement. The three gazed upon all the weapons hanging on the walls when the nameless man picked up a large weapon and slung it over his shoulder. "Sir, what weapon are you taking?" Y/n asked, stepping closer to the man. "I'm not saying so just watch and learn" He said bluntly.

The man picked up an extra load of bullets and a large knife. Ray walked up to and stood next to y/n "He's taking a large rifle, extra bullets and a knife?" Ray asked raising an eyebrow. "That must be heavy..." y/n said.

The man began to climb up the ladder, stopping half way to look down at the three teens. "Choose what you need and come up when you're ready. The piano will turn to normal if you play a note" he said as he slammed the door.

"He left. He really won't teach us anything, huh?" Emma said shrugging her shoulders. The orange haired girl ran towards a pile of large guns and y/n and Ray followed her. "I think something like this would be powerful but it's too heavy and I won't be able to use it" Emma said in a huff trying to lift up a heavy gun. "Definitely" y/n said giggling at Emma's actions. "I think I'll prefer to use a bow an arrow we got from Sonju and Mujika, I know how to use it best" Emma suggested. "Yeah and they'll be good for hunting" Ray said.

"I can bring two knives, we can make new arrows with them" y/n said. "Good idea" Emma smiled. "Incase the demons corner us we should take a gun" Said Ray. He pointed to a selection of guns placed on a table. "Maybe something like this, easy to use" "just one?" Y/n asked. "I'll take two, just to be safe" Said Ray.

He walked towards a small gun. "Maybe one like this" he said, picking it up. "A pistol?" Asked Emma. "I think it'll be quite useful" Ray said with a smirk. "But the man didn't take any guns this size?" Y/n said. "Maybe it doesn't have the range, power or accuracy needed out there" Emma added. "It's pretty powerful. We'll come back alive for sure" Said Ray.

After the trio took their weapons they made it back upstairs to be met with Gilda who was giving Emma a pep talk and Anna who was fixing the wounds on Y/n and Rays ears. She carefully peeled the bandages off to reveal almost fully healed ears. "The wounds on your ears healed alike perfectly, I don't think you guys will need the bandages anymore. "Thanks Anna, for me it was only a small cut but for y/n her ear was sliced at the side because we were rushing...don't even get my started on Emma's" Ray said with a nervous expression. "Thanks you guys for everything" y/n said, hugging Anna. "No need to thank us, we'd go with you if we could. Especially Don And Gilda, they're worried sick that they can't go" Anna explained.

Y/n, Ray and Emma got changed into black polo necks, black pants and white coats. Y/n tied her hair into a pony tail and got her bag full of weapons and food and water ready. "Nice outfit" Ray said, zipping his bag up. "It's literally the same as yours, dummy" y/n said, flicking his forehead. "You look really pretty in it" He said with a smile, holding her face with his hand softly, gently kissing her.

"Hey Are we going to go or what?!" The man said, leaning against the doorframe, rolling his eyes, y/n and Ray. The two jumped away from each other in embarrassment. "Oh yeah sorry!" Y/n said, grabbing her bag as the three met Emma by the door.

"Alright we are off!" Emma said with a smile. All the younger children ran towards her, y/n and Ray, hugging the trio tightly. "I'm going to miss you" "don't get hurt, okay?" "Ray if it's too dangerous please run away" the little children cried. Gilda stared at the man who was standing at the door. "Sir, let me say something. Make sure you bring the three of them home safely. I know this is a dangerous journey, even for you. And there might be accidents you cannot avoid. I know that's why...even if something happens and you decide to comeback half way though. I need you to bring back at least one of them definitely alive" Gilda said sternly. "Are you asking me a favour?" The man asked. "No I'm stating my intention. If y/n, ray and Emma don't come back alive I'm blowing this shelter up!" She shouted.

"Gilda..." Emma began. Gilda ran to the three and hugged them tightly. "Promise me you'll come back safe...I won't forgive myself if even one of you comes back hurt"

Outside of the shelter the wastelands surrounded the four. "Try to catch up slow pokes" the man said with a mean grin as he sprinted down the land. "What?! He's super fast?!" Y/n said surprised. "I guess it's easier for adults. Even with that heavy gun on his back" Emma said as the three started to run behind him as fast as they could.

"They're slow...but they can still catch up to me. We're going to get through this wasteland as fast as possible. There are no clear tracks or obstacles here. It's not completely safe but there won't be many other places where they stay away by choice after this" the man said to himself, looking back at the three.

"No matter how dangerous it is even if there's nothing there, I want to go. I want to see it for myself!" Emma said with a smile, holding onto the famous silver pen. "Yeah!" Y/n cheered.

"I can't believe they think they're in control with me as their guide. Those brats using their own lives as bait. It's true that these three are the most troublesome out of the bunch and it would be good for me to get rid of them outside. If I do that it'll be easier to return to the shelter afterwards, right? What do I do? Act like I'm going along with them and then kill them? Or ...should I show them the hell that is reality to shut them up? I thought I could let all three die but...that four eyes is also a hassle. I'll let them see reality and offer some help after one of them dies. I'm going to have one of them die... Antenna? No the others can still manage without her...what about sleepy head? If I kill him, Antenna and Rapunzel will be upset. But sleepy head and Rapunzel are close, if I eliminated Rapunzel...Sleepy head will give up. I'm basically killing two birds with one stone." The man thought.

"If Gildas words are right, he's going to try and kill one of us" Ray said. "I think he'll try to let us die more than kill us" said Emma. "I don't think he's the person to kill even if he could...he's not a bad person he's just suffering and can't do anything about it" y/n added sadly. Ray gazed at y/n for a few moments. "The best thing to do is to follow him without getting killed. But if it's possible I'd like to get to know and talk to him. Without playing any games. It doesn't matter if he was originally a good person. I won't let him kill y/n, or Emma and the others. Worst case I'll kill him myself" Ray said to himself, glaring at the nameless man.

Finally, the four reached the end of the wastelands and reached the start of the forest. "We got out of the wastelands pretty quick, not bad. We are going to aim for reaching our destination in four days. Our destination is A08-63, Goldy Pond. There's a detour to go around the easy and slow path takes three weeks. But I don't want to go that way. So stay hydrated" The man said as he began to walk into the forest, followed by the three teens. "First up is the forest. Where the man eaters live. If they find you you're dead. Hurry up we are getting through this by sundown" The nameless man explained.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there's any typos! 😭