48~ Are you Ray?

Nous And Nouma darted deep into the forest as they chased Sandy and Sonya who held guns in their hands trying their best to aim for the two demons.

"There are two of them. Besides that female there's another one hidden" said Nous. "Yeah, they're working together to avoid us, keeping eachother safe" added Nouma as she dodged a bullet from Sandys gun. Nous laughed "so they pretended to be weak until today? So after a game of hide and seek is tag and our prey are pretty serious...how fun" grinned the demon, showing his sharp teeth. "But neither of them are the high grade meat from Grace Field or the Ratri." said Nouma. Hundreds of bullets from Sandy and Sonyas guns were fired and each time they missed.

Suddenly Nous slit his spear through the tree Sandy was standing behind causing his gun to get sliced in half from the impact. "Sandy!" Sonya yelled. Sandy ran towards the girl and they sprinted as fast as they could further into the forest.

"You can run for how ever long you like, it just makes it more fun" grinned Nouma. In front of the two demons laid a trap of wires, tied around the trees. "A trap. I see. How lovely. They weren't just running away randomly" said Nous. "Yeah but so what?"

Sandy and Sonya hid behind trees behind the trap. Earlier they hid powerful guns there to use against the demons which came in handy since Sandys gun was sliced. The pair stood behind the trees waiting for the demons to step forward.

The two tall demons stared at the ropes tied around the trees. "Shooting at us is useless." "So what do they plan on doing this with?" "Well...whatever let's see what they are up to" suggested Nouma. The demons walked towards the ropes and broke them with their spears. "Is this a bluff?" Asked Nouma. "They are planning something...let's just play into their hands"

Suddenly a large tree trunk swooped down almost hitting Nouma in the face. But as quick as a flash Nous split it in half with his spear. Nouma gasped as bear traps were triggered under their feet almost slicing them off. The two demons spun through the air to avoid contact with any traps the children set. "How pointless" Said Nous. Hundreds of knives flew through the air aiming for the demons backs but miserably failed as they were too quick. "If we get hit we will give them an opening. That's what they are going for" explained Nouma as Nous nodded. "Over there!" Pointed the male demon.

The two demons sprinted towards the two trees the teens were hiding behind. As soon as they made eye contact Sonya and Sandy began to shoot powerful bullets at the two. Blasts of bullets could be heard throughout the forest. Sonya eventually broke Noumas mask and cheered. "I did it! I hit the target it worked, the mask broke!" She smiled. "Sonya look out!" Shouted Sandy.

Nouma dragged Sonya into the air by her neck. "That was wonderful! Incredible!! I did think you were up to something because of course you would be! Or else it wouldn't make sense. But a flash bomb and a weapon that can break our masks? I didn't think that you would accomplish making all of that. How dangerous! We've been taking you lightly" Grinned Nouma.

"But this is unfortunate. Once you break the mask, you need to complete your next move. Being relieved after you broke it costs you to win" Said Nouma. At this point, Sonya was hardly breathing. Her face was becoming pale and she was becoming weaker. "Sonya!! What should I do?!" Said Sandy to himself.

Suddenly a bullet shot out of nowhere from a high tree hitting Nouma right into the eyes. Blood splattered everywhere and the demon fell to the ground, letting go of Sonya who scrambled to her feet. It was Paula and Violet, they were hiding in the trees for back up. Paula hit Nouma directly straight in the face with a perfect shot.

"Nouma!" Screamed Nous as he ran towards the demon laying on the cold ground. Nous held Nouma in his arms as he screamed with sadness. "I am not going to feel one bit sorry for him" Sandy said with anger in his tone. "Can you get a clear shot?" Asked Paula "No, not from here his back is turned" said Violet as she peered through her binoculars.