30~ Anthing for the Princess

"Do you remember how we got here?" Y/n asked Ray as the two walked down the dark cave. "I vaguely remember a figure in a hood...he helped me and then I woke up here" the boy said holding the lantern. "I remember a girl in a hood, maybe they are here together. Who are they?" Y/n asked. "Are they enemies or allies?" Ray asked. "They can't be enemies. I was half asleep for most of the time earlier but I do remember the girls voice. She was kind and looked after me. She gave me some sort of drink and fixed my bandage" y/n said putting her hand over the wound.

"If they were enemies, I don't get what their objective would be" Ray said as his eyes narrowed. "What if they are friends of Mr. Minerva? They saved us humans. We were supposed to be merchandise and they didn't eat us" y/n said. "Maybe, he probably has a group of people on the look out, they could be part of it" Ray said.

The two walked down the large cave. The only noise being the sound of their footsteps and the every sound of water dripping from the dirt ceiling.. until they heard someone walking towards them. "Someone's there" y/n whispered. As the two turned the corner they were met with the hooded girl, she also held a lantern. Y/n and Rays eyes widened. "Uh-" y/n began. The hooded girl jumped towards y/n and gently held her shoulder. "Great! You woke up! How are you feeling?" The girl asked with a smile. "I'm good-" y/n said nervously. "The bleeding stopped and your fever is down. The medicine herbs really helped! But don't run a lot for the moment you don't want to faint again. You must get sick a lot huh?" the girl said. The hooded girl grabbed Rays hand and held it tightly. "You all ran away from that farm didn't you? You'll be okay now though, as long as you're here you are all safe" she said with a warm smile.

"Please just rest up tonight, got it?" The mysterious girl asked. Y/n nodded with a smile. "Where are the others? The children who were with us?" Y/n asked. The hooded girl pointed down the hall of the cave. "They are this way preparing dinner, follow me" the girl said.

As the three walked in silence Ray grew curious. "Hey, who was that man who saved me? In the hood. Is he with you?" Ray asked. "Are you talking about Sonju? Yes he is over here" The girl said as she looked back at the two teens. "So it's not Mr. Minerva.." y/n said slightly disappointed. "Minerva?" The hooded girl asked tilting her head in confusion. "You don't know Mr. Minerva?" Y/n asked.

"Hey uh- thanks for saving us or else we would have all been doomed. So thank you from the bottom of my heart. But, there is one thing I must ask you...why did you save us? Answer me this....why did demons save us humans if we are meant to be your food?" Ray asked sternly. The hooded girl smiled. "What?" Y/n asked looking at Ray then the girl.

"You're both demons right? You and that guy who saved me. What are you both up to?" Ray asked as he lifted an eyebrow. Y/ns eyes Widened in fear. Ray grabbed y/ns arm and held it tightly. "Tell us Why" Ray demanded.

"You have the same feet as the demons, you don't show your hands" Ray said. "She looked so human like I didn't even notice-" y/n began. "Mujika you went too far again" a voice boomed from behind y/n and Ray. The couple turned around to be met with a tall figure who held an even taller and sharper spear.

"Is that why you came to find us? You came at the worst time possible" Mujika said. The tall figure bent down to Ray and y/ns height. "What's wrong with them? They look extremely traumatised" The figure asked. "It's because of that weapon you're holding, Sonju. They're afraid and bound to be! This is all new for them. And be careful with that weapon there are little children around what if they play with it by accident and get hurt!" Mujika said. "I am being careful" Sonju sighed.

"Are the kids alright and where is Emma?!" Y/n asked panicked. "And why did Demons save humans?!" Ray asked. "Demons, eh?" Sonju asked with a slight laugh. "I remember being called that before..."