35~ first day at the shelter

"It's a person...a human...but..." Emma began. "He has no manners!" The small children said in disgust. The man was sloppy and rude. He held his chipped cup in his hand as he leaned back in his chair and there were crumbs from his cookies scattered on the table. "And what's with that? His cups empty right? It's broken"
Don said confused. "He's sipping air?!" Nat asked. "And his clothes are not matching and sloppy" said Gilda.

"Are you Mr. Minerva?" Emma asked. "Nope" said the man. "Unfortunately for you, I am not William Minerva" the man added. "We really need to talk to him" y/n said. "Can you let us see him?" Asked Ray.

"He's not here" the man said as he talked with his mouth full of cookies. "Sorry bout' that but Minervas not here" The man said with a smirk. "So Mr. Minerva is really a liar?!" The small children panicked but y/n managed to calm them down. "So you know about Mr. Minerva too? Then can you tell us where he is right now?" Ray asked slightly annoyed.

The man began to swing back on his chair and laugh. "I have no idea" the man said. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Y/n asked sternly. "Who am I? I'm your upperclassman. Though, not from Grace Filed" The tall man said as he stood up and took a silver pen just like the children's out of his pocket. "He has the same pen!" Jemima said. "Yep!" The man said revealing an identification number on the side of his stomach. "I escaped from a farm known as Glory Bell thirteen years ago. With other kids" The man said as he walked slowly closer to the children. "Other kids?" "He's just like us!" Some of the small children said.

"Just like you Kids, I came here looking for Minvera..." The man said as he jumped onto the table. "However...even though we came, Minerva wasn't here. We waited and lived here. But nothing ever happened. I thought he was a freaking liar" the man said. The small children began to cry. "But I did appreciate this shelter. Water, food, electricity and space to live...all of that was here. Even information and materials about the world. Thanks to Minvera" he said with a smile.

"Where are your friends now?" Emma asked. "They are all dead. Now it's just me" the man said bluntly. "I uh-" Emma began. The man waved his arms in the air. "Don't get all depressed about it, it happened a long time ago. Look, I've given up looking for Minerva. I'm living here happily. Enough about me, what about you guys? You're the sixteen kids who escaped right? From Grace Filed seven days ago? That's obvious. Which and why is one of you pip squeaks is called the special product? I'm curious as to why" The man asked looking around at the children. Emma looked back at y/n who was standing slightly behind Ray.

"Ah it's you!" The man said pointing to y/n. "I uh-" y/n began. "Sheesh what's so special about you? You look just as weak as the rest of your buddies. You got superpowers or something? Are you royalty?" The man joked and laughed. Y/n stood there embarrassed that she was being made fun of. "I'm too funny, I know. Now, how have sixteen of you weaklings survived without anyone dying?" The man asked as he brushed some hair out of his face.

"Huh?" Don asked. "Listen, this is a shelter. Like I said, there's water, food and rooms. But they're limited. I don't want my share to decrease. No way. I'm the senior I got here first, this is my home. Besides, all of you will die eventually. Surely off it. Because you're weak" Said the man. "That's not..." Emma began. "No, you're weak I can tell. You've never stood at the edge of death. Yet you think you can survive with just the most basic of basic knowledge. You're the very definition of silly weaklings. I guarantee all of you will die. It's impossible for you to survive this world"

"Like your former companions?" Ray asked "Yup. They all died because they were weak. And I only survived. For thirteen years, just me. I learned the way to survive" The man said. "The way to survive?" Y/n asked.

"Get rid of useless things. Companions are useless. Hope is useless. Compassion is useless. All of them are unnecessary" the man said. Y/n slammed her fists onto the table making it shake. "That's not true!" She shouted. Before she could say anymore the man grabbed her by the neck and picked up a small gun. He placed it right next to her head. "Y/n!" The children shouted. "Let go of her!" Ray shouted as he stormed up to the man. "Come any closer and I'll shoot her" The man said with a smirk.