54~ Bring Her Home

March 2046

"You'll be in charge. Search the area diligently" Peter Ratris voice demanded through a small microphone planted on a man's ear. "Found it. This is where the children are hiding" smiled the man as he stood above a round door in the ground.

"Slaughter all the farm children. Y/n is lucky I am sparing her even though she's a traitor...Andrew,let her live" Said Peter. "Yes sir!"

Andrew and his team of guards burst open the underground door and stormed into the shelter. The men slammed open every door inside of the shelter revealing not a trace of any humans. "Locate any?" Asked one of the guards. "No. No Grace Fields or Miss Ratri...not even anyone from GoldyPond" another guard responded.

Andrew took out a golden compass from his pocket and traced his finger over the small arrows inside of it. " this shelter...It's...empty?" He asked himself nervously.

"It's completely empty" said Andrew, leaving the underground shelter followed by his guards. "It's a dummy shelter...i can see my brother doing that. There's a possibility that he took measures, predicting our betrayal" Peter sighed. "Im afraid his people still remain. I couldn't detect them electronically. So I followed their footsteps. We are assuming there is more than forty of them. Even though they may try to travel without leaving traces, they are still children. There's no way they could erase everything...yet I and my men arrived at the dummy shelter...there's someone erasing their footsteps and planting fake ones to mislead us" Andrew said.

Peter tapped his foot on the ground in annoyance. "I see. So they do still remain? Very well...let's change strategy. The target is now all the children and whoever is helping them. Dispose of the cattle children. Bring y/n home. I am counting on you, Andrew" Peter said as he hung up the phone.

~~~

At six o clock early every morning the B06-36 shelter starts its day. Most of the children are energetic and cheerful each morning, mainly Emma. But the others such as Y/n and Ray aren't so energetic so early. It's been a month and a half since Goldy Pond and everyone was happy. Y/ns wound had almost healed fully and all the Goldy Pond Children were awake and healed. As of Goldy Pond, 63 live peacefully in the shelter together. Their personalities and home farms are different but everyone gets along. Y/n and Ray are head chefs and cook most of the meals together, Yvette and Nigel work in the garden planting the crops with a few other children, Emma reads bedtime stories every night for the young children, Gillian sews little hats and stuffed animals for the children, y/n teaches the children art lessons as Ray watches from the doorway paying more attention to her than the actual lesson and many more of the children have special talents they share with their new extended family. The place is smaller than Gracefield and they do have less food. But everyday is fun.

"63194,63194" Adam repeated over and over again. "Haha! Adam is repeating Emma's number again" Yvette smiled. "Where is Emma, now that you mention it" Violet asked. "Oh she's probably with Ray and y/n in the secret room" said one of the children.

Emma made her way down a ladder to a small secret room underground further than the shelter. Inside the room was a telephone attached to the wall. "Any word from supporters?" She asked. "No...still no contact with them" y/n sighed. "Mister Minerva has been really careful with the ways he gave us clues. Even with the dummy shelters and the passwords...but what if the supporters are already gone?" Asked Ray, sitting down on a stool beside y/n. "If they are already gone we gotta come up with an alternative plan. I want to clarify things while we still have time" Emma said. "So how do we get in touch with them?" Asked Lucas who was also in the secret room. "We've been calling this phone for days and in the voice message they said they would replay within twenty four hours...it's been a week.." y/n said, looking at the ground. "It has been fifteen years since mister Minervas recording. There probably isn't any more supporters at all" Ray said.

"But the phone still works and the enemy hasn't answered or called back either, so this could be..." Emma trailed off. Suddenly the phone began to beep and ring. Ray and y/n shot out of their seats as Emma grabbed the phone and pressed it to her ear. "H-hello?!" Emma shouted. "Well?!" Y/n asked. "It's Morse code!" Emma said.

"It says...'sorry can't meet with you right now....I'll contact soon..,be careful....enemy is Peter Ratri...Minervas Younger brother....head of Ratri Family...'" Emma Said. The phone hung up. "Remember your dream back at Goldy Pond?" Emma turned her head to y/n. "What about it?" "You mentioned Peter Ratri, your other brother.. this is another sign we need to watch out step" Emma said as y/n, Ray and Lucas nodded.

Ray, y/n, Emma and Lucas walked back up to the kitchen to the other children and explained the scenario with the telephone. "Was it really a supporter? Was he real?" Rossi smiled. "Yup!" Said Ray.

"If he was an enemy he would have tried to locate us or lure us in somehow. Or he would have called back sooner" said y/n. "It's better to be safe than sorry, and the possibility of him being an enemy isn't zero...but...i think he was the real thing" Ray said.

"Good. So we were able to confirm that we can get in touch with the supporters" Emma smiled. "So he's going to help us?" Asked Jemima. "Actually...we can't say that for sure yet. He probably thinks we are trying to escape quietly...he wouldn't know that we're searching for the seven walls to release all the children...all though it was Minerva who gave us that option. So it might be expected" Ray said. "We Need to let them know about that somehow..." y/n thought out loud. "But he's on our side nothing less....still, he seemed to be under some pressure. The message was short. And he was supposed to call back within twenty four hours. But in the end it took him a week to respond. Also, he can't meet us now." Lucas said.

"It has to mean the enemy threat is near" Emma said. "He'll contact us soon. He'll come for us. That's what the supporter said" said y/n. "We should set turns for phone duty. So we can answer when he calls back" Ray said. "And we should have everyone learn Morse code too" Lucas added.

"Yeah...and until he contacts us, i want to move forward as much as we can...with the search for the seven walls" Ray said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tysm for 22k!!!

Sorry if there are any typos I wrote this really fast 😭