76~ The Battle

Emma, Ray, Gillian, Nigel, Zack and Oliver rushed through the giant forest on their galloping horses. "How much longer until we arrive?" Emma asked. "I can see the walls of the Imperial Capital afar. We should be there in a few hours" Oliver answered as he squinted his eyes to get a better view. "Good thing you had horses, huh?" Ray added. "Well we weren't doing anything useless while you guys were away doing dangerous stuff at the seven walls" Nigel sighed with a smile. "This is a good task to know though...the seven walls were quite scary but atleast the promise has been made" Emma smiled. "Hey look down there!" Gillian pointed the some forest land below. "Keep your voices done there are demons soliders down there" Oliver explained. "What are they doing?" Nigel asked. "Probably looking for our base" Zack said. "They won't find it right?" Emma began to worry. "Nigel and I will go ahead to make sure it's secure, just concentrate on the Imperial Capital..good luck Emma and Ray!" Gillian smiled. She waved at Nigel signalling for him and her to return to the base.

"We can walk from here. It would be easier to not get caught. Thanks for everything you've done for us" Ray nodded. "Of course" Oliver smiled. "It's been a big help. See you guys soon" Emma said as the two ran towards the Imperial Capital.

Finally they made it and jumped over the stone walls and into the large demon town that was full of laughter and celebration regarding the Tifari. "The festival has already begun" Emma said. "Dammit..we got here later than planned" Ray hissed under his breath. "Do you think Oliver and his group will be okay?" "We just gotta believe in them" Ray adjusted his mask. "It does feel weird without y/n here huh?" Emma smiled sadly. Ray stayed silent for a second. "Yeah...she was acting so out of character...I wonder what she saw"

"Normans probably at the Tifari in that castle" Emma pointed up the the spiralling white castle that was situated at the very top of the Imperial Capital. "We have to hurry before he kills any of the Royal family or aristocrats..we gotta convince him. And make him call off the attacks" Ray added. Suddenly a large explosion was heard from just around the corner, setting a portion of the town into chaos and flames.

"W-what's going on?!" Emma panicked. "It started...Normans attacks have already begun!!" Ray said. "Hey! Emma! Ray!" A familiar voice called. The duo turned around to be met with Gilda and Don also in their demon disguises. Emma gasped and smiled, waving at the two. Don And Gilda ran towards the pair giving them a tight hug. "Ohh my gosh!!" "Thank goodness you came back safely!!" Gilda cried happy tears. "But where's y/n?" Don asked, spotting the missing third person. "She stayed at the base" Ray said, rather quickly. "That's unlike her..oh! By the way this is Ayshe!" Gilda grabbed Ayshes hand bringing her closer to Emma and Ray.

"We also brought some familiar faces" Don smiled. Sonju and Mujika stood behind the two teens. Emma's eyes widened along with Rays. "Sonju and Mujika!" Rays face brightened up. Emma walked towards Mujika giving her a warm hug. "It's going to be okay...thank you for what you are doing for us" Mujika patted Emma's back. "I'm so glad you're safe!" Emma broke the hug to get a look of her old friend. "I'm glad you are too, I hope all of your family is too, ...I missed you all very much" Mujika smiled.

Emma smiled as her eyes filled with tears. " ...I promise I'll stop Norman" "Well actually that you guys are here does that mean you were successful at the Seven walls?" Don asked. Emma and Ray nodded. "Y/n was able to make a new promise" Emma explained. "Where is y/n?" Mujika asked. "She couldn't make it...we suspect she saw something at the Seven walls that frightened her so we left her at our base to recover" Emma explained. "So a Ratri did fix the promise, eh? Maybe history won't repeat itself" Sonju crossed his arms. "You knew?" Don asked. Sonju nodded his head.

"Did you guys know about this?" Ray took a small folded piece of paper out of his pocket. "No?" Don shook his head. "It's a recipe for poison. In Normans handwriting. He had his guys make it for him. He is definitely gonna use it on the townspeople here...and he's planning to destroy the demons at the capital first. He hasn't done anything yet apart from minimum amounts of destruction. But I'm sure he has it all planned. So if something bad happens before we come back please just do your best to control the damage" Ray said. "But please prioritise your life's and even if it's a little bit dangerous just run away" Emma advised.