21~ Flowers

Don, Gilda, Emma, y/n and Norman were walking deep into the forest trying to be as quite as possible to not alert any other of the kids as to why they were heading towards the fence. "But even if we leave Ray to distracting Mama what about Sister?" Don asked leading the way. "Yeah if she's finds out we will be shipped out immediately " Gilda said. "Don't worry I have an idea" Norman said looking back at Gilda. As they walked y/n noticed Sister Krone standing behind a tree right beside the five. She had a creepy smile growing across her face. "Guys!" Y/n shouted alerting them of Sister Krone.

Sister Krone walked out from behind the tree making y/n feel the most scared. Y/n stood behind Norman as he was the furthest back. "Did you need something?" Norman asked  with a blank expression. "I saw it you know! That's right I watched the whole thing! All of you were talking last night in the dining hall, the children who know the secret are Don, Gilda, Emma, Norman, Ray and Y/n! The six of you!" Krone said as she walked up closer to the children putting her hand out to Emma. "So, want to join forces?" Krone asked. Emma's eyes widened for a moment as Krone laughed.

"Join forces?" Y/n asked. Norman smiled and walked up to Krone. "It's fine guys, no need to worry. We will hear you out" Norman said with a smirk leaving Krone pleasantly surprised. "Excellent. It's perfect if we each cooperate so we can each achieve our goals. You all want to escape and I want to become Mama of this house" Krone said pointing to herself. "The plan is to drag Isabella down from her position and then seize it for myself" Krone finished. "You want to become Mama?" Don asked "To prove that I mean it, you kids aren't the only ones that want to break free from this situation" Krone said moving her collar to reveal an identification number on the side of her neck causing the five to gasp.

"Are you aware of the management system here? Girls who fulfil certain conditions and reach the age of 16 are usually presented with two paths. Die or train to become a Mama" Krone Said walking in circles around the kids. "What conditions?" Don asked. "High test scores and the Mamas recommendation, meet those two requirements and you'll live without escaping. That of course is the rules for every girl except one" She said staring at y/n. "Only girls?" Emma asked "I don't recommend it, you'll never be able to leave" Krone said revealing a big scar trailing down her chest. "What is that?" Y/n asked "there's a chip inside. And with it if you step one foot outside the grounds it will send a signal to your heart and stop it" Krone finished before fixing her shirt. "But at the same time if your heart stops for some other reason headquarters will be notified" "So we couldn't kill the adults after all" Norman said as Krone nodded. "Because of this chip I can only live on the farms, that's why I want to live the best life possible here. Even if it's fake being a Mama is the closest thing I can get to being human" Krone Said with a smile making Emma get angry. "But to achieve that I have to get rid of Isabella. If all of you escape she'll get blamed. And if headquarters finds out she left the special product escape then she's done for. Trust me, I won't stop you if you make a run for it, it actually benefits me" said Krone.

"So you won't ship us out?" Gilda asked "Of course not. So let's cooperate!" Sister Krone said loudly with a smile leaning forward to shake Normans hand. "What about it?" She asked. Norman put out his hand for Krone to shake it when Emma spoke up. "Norman, wait a second I want to make sure of something" Emma said standing beside Norman. "How can we be sure you won't betray us in the end?" Emma asked firmly. "Are you saying you don't trust me?" Krone asked. "Answer!" Emma yelled.

"Alright, if Ray goes and tells on me to Mama you can destroy me. Meanwhile if I tell Mama Rays working as a double agent, I can crush him. So that way neither of us will snitch because we can't. Do you trust me now?" Sister Krone asked moving closer to Emma. Emma thought for a moment before nodding her head slowly "Fine" she said. "I guess we have a deal then" krone said giving her hand to Norman again.